Oh damn....

Knim_One

]I'm trying to find a well endowed guy I met down at P*** Park. Actually, I met and blew him 2 years ago during the summer and again last summer. He returned the favor and asked me to fuck him. I declined for lack of privacy. A month or 2 after the 2nd meeting, he put on quite a show for a few of us a little ways up stream. He fucked a younger well-toned guy and jerked his big cock for all of us to drool over. He's a regular down at the park during the summer months and has a great tanned body to show for it. He's always oiled up with baby oil and stoking his cock. I remember the first time I sucked his dick, the taste of baby oil. He would pull out of my mouth and slap and rub it across my face. Very hot! He's probably mid-40s, 170 or so, about 6ft tall. His head is shaved bald as well as his cock and balls. He's about 7-8" and knows how to use it. Towards the end of the summer I tried to get his number to meet up privatly during the colder months, but he declined. I'd li

ke to touch base with him and see what kind of fun we can have.

would you still paint there if there is good spots?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.