Busted

SharperImage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Kill your perants...

...If you can't do that throw a huge party and get bitches and booze everywhere, get them to go out and when they come home be like "JAHHH BITCH!" then smack your mom in the face and be like "YOUR THE MAN NOW DOG"

Seriosuly, your mother is a bitch, tell her to join the Nazi party and sodomise your dad...

I'D JUST PIMP SLAP MOMS LIKE HO YOU BEST GET YO FUCKIN MIND RIGHT I RUN THIS BITCH IN THE OH SIZZLE YA DIG

Yo, its like dis son

*beatboxes*

Quit graffiti before you get hella beat-y

your handstyle is hella hella shett-y

*continues to beatbox*

Close this thread

ey yo, bruce oner should be in bed...

^ hahaha :D

im sorry, i usually try not to post in these threads, but damn kid, your kinda stupid.(for all the reasons stated above) getting busted by your parents. lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this is how its gonna go down.

1. You parents will probally get stabbed and your house "accidently" set on fire.

2. Ya mates....are no longer gonna wanna be your mates.

3. The laughing stock of the whole town...and this forum.

4. And i think your fuckin SHIT!:lol:

I am posting what happend when i got busted sorta.

But i am wondering the following:

What will be my punishment?

Will i have to go to a Detention Center?

lol Why did my parents take my Cell phone away because of this?

Should i wait untill im done with probation to start writing again?

Should i change my name?

Ok here is the story, its kind of pathetic but funny i guess so laugh all you want at it.

So yesturday ( 3/12 ) i was out painting with some friends of mine under a bridge and each of us did some throw ups and hit this electrical box which is like right on the highway. This didnt take long so we drove around for a bit looking for spots and we just decided to go on the other side. We did the same thing on the other side but we only did hollow throws because we ran outa paint. So as we are getting up on the road my parents drove by because they were on the way home. They knew something was up so my mom who is a major bitch and doesnt like that i write shes like come on were taking a ride. This is the funny part i guess so you can laugh at how gay my parents are. We drive down to the local police station let me remind you that this is my parents doing this lol. Anyway when we get there thankfully no officers were there to talk to me, so i got to go home. But my parents ratted out my friends as well so were all fucked. Lol come to find out they were investgating the recent " spike " in vandilisim in my area. To me this is kinda awsome because my shit is pissing someone off lol but i dont write like hate stuff or on people's cars or houses. So i go home and my parents take all my graffiti supplies and all my sketch books as " evidence " lol. Basicly im down to the basics again..

Thanks for reading and try to answer the questions if you want but dont spam this up lol yes i know my parents are stupid and you can say whatever you want about them i dont care!

peace

DUDE ARE YOU PARENTS RETARDED??

ARE YOU A MINOR?? CAUSE IF YOU ARE ND THEY BROUGHT U TO 5-0 THEN LMAO UR PARENTS HAVE TO PAY FINES WHAT FUCK TARDS AHHA

ND UR PARENTS RADDING OUT UR FRIENDS NOT COOL..

Should i change my name?

Ok here is the story, its kind of pathetic but funny i guess so laugh all you want at it.

So yesturday ( 3/12 ) i was out painting with some friends of mine under a bridge and each of us did some throw ups and hit this electrical box which is like right on the highway. This didnt take long so we drove around for a bit looking for spots and we just decided to go on the other side. We did the same thing on the other side but we only did hollow throws because we ran outa paint. So as we are getting up on the road my parents drove by because they were on the way home. They knew something was up so my mom who is a major bitch and doesnt like that i write shes like come on were taking a ride. This is the funny part i guess so you can laugh at how gay my parents are. We drive down to the local police station let me remind you that this is my parents doing this lol. Anyway when we get there thankfully no officers were there to talk to me, so i got to go home. But my parents ratted out my friends as well so were all fucked. Lol come to find out they were investgating the recent " spike " in vandilisim in my area. To me this is kinda awsome because my shit is pissing someone off lol but i dont write like hate stuff or on people's cars or houses. So i go home and my parents take all my graffiti supplies and all my sketch books as " evidence " lol. Basicly im down to the basics again..

Thanks for reading and try to answer the questions if you want but dont spam this up lol yes i know my parents are stupid and you can say whatever you want about them i dont care!

peace

ARE YOU A MINOR?? CAUSE IF YOU ARE ND THEY BROUGHT U TO 5-0 THEN LMAO UR PARENTS HAVE TO PAY FINES WHAT FUCK TARDS AHHA

Should i change my name?

peace

SO i got caught by and undercover cop doing and etch tag in a court room bench and he gets the baliff to pull me out side....(remind you i was only at the courthouse cause my friend was defending a vandalism charge) and the cop is like what did you carve in the bench and i was like fuck you and he went inside and saw that the word fuck was carved in the bench and he comes out and says.... why did you carve fuck into the bench... well officer i didnt and now that i know you have no idea what i carved in the bench i know you have nothing on me so ill see you later..... and i dipped..... MORAL OF THE STORY IF THEY DONT SEE YOU DO IT THEY CANT PROVE SHIT.....DENY DENY DENY