UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no doubt. i think thats a problem with the way fights are scored. in a fight on the street, the guy who at the end is sitting on the other dudes chest landing unanswered punches in the face for 3.5 minutes is the winner. nevermind what happened at the beginning.

TRUE

• 2 weeks later...

pretty meh card last night. nothing too boring but really nothing too awesome either. Except struve getting knocked out. that was pretty good.

i really wanted torres to win too. he is so fucking squirrely off his back. dude can scramble! i thought for sure he'd pull off the sub win. but alas.

hammil underperformed like whoa. i thought he was gonna easily handle rampage and he couldnt do shit. good thing i didnt follow joey karate's betting tips.

HIlarious. especially the outtakes.

Roy Nelson is a joke with a chin. He almost seems to want to be a character more than he wants to be tops in the division. Watching him fight is like a throwback to the old UFC days of weird mismatches and body types. Grass skirt vs. gi. He looked like a big white sumo wrestler.

I like Struve but that's what happens when you stop moving your head.

• 2 weeks later...