KLAXONS

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH NO, THEY WEAR DIFFERENT CLOTHES TO ME! I CAN'T POSSIBLY LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC AND EXPAND MY HORIZONS! I MUST ONLY LISTEN TO THE SAME THING ALL MY FRIENDS LISTEN TO AND ONLY DO WHAT TELEVISION TELLS ME TO OR ELSE SOMETHING REALLY BAD WILL HAPPEN AND I MIGHT HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT

This album is fuckin halarious. Like 80s halarious. Gravitys Rainbow, oh shit otherfucking gravitys rainbow son. Whats that song about? Future love? Love in the future? Futuristic loving? Yeah son. Clone stormtroopers gettin head from robo bitches in the holographic photobooth son! Princess laiha gettin nasty up on chewbaka in the zero gravity disco room. Gravitys Rainbow is my jam! Ewoks with strapon lightsabers just throwing eachothers backs out and shit like furry midget homo fuckbots! Oh you know thats my jam!

OH NO, THEY WEAR DIFFERENT CLOTHES TO ME! I CAN'T POSSIBLY LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC AND EXPAND MY HORIZONS! I MUST ONLY LISTEN TO THE SAME THING ALL MY FRIENDS LISTEN TO AND ONLY DO WHAT TELEVISION TELLS ME TO OR ELSE SOMETHING REALLY BAD WILL HAPPEN AND I MIGHT HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT

I have come to the conclusion that ABC is a non-conformist hippy

Archived