THE INTERNET IS MAKIN NIGGAS MAD STUPID.

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my man from DR was telling me about clubs and shit where you just ball out and basically buy a girl for the night. sounded crazy, but id believe him. his brothers were pretty heavy in the game and their family owned land in DR and gave it to the government so his cousins arfe all generals and shit. it sounds weird to me but i believe it.

tigger%5B5%5D.jpg

"TTFN tah tah for now"

...and i thought english e-shorthand was confusing, i recently saw one of my little brother's chat windows in spanish...

well thinking about it it was all just abbreviations but it just took me longer to figure out what they were trying to say

tqep=te quiero en puta

ok so thats the only one i understood i remember but i know there are more

thats right its not the internet itself,the internet its a blessing,the info on it its very valuable and communicion wise not a bad option.the rest of the internet its a continuation of the trash that the gov pushes down your throat to make u stupid.

mtv,bet,"rap" industry,movies,gossiping addiction makes you fall into that syndrome.

if instead of teaching all that bad stuff they will teach good.

poison indeed.

my man from DR was telling me about clubs and shit where you just ball out and basically buy a girl for the night. sounded crazy, but id believe him. his brothers were pretty heavy in the game and their family owned land in DR and gave it to the government so his cousins arfe all generals and shit. it sounds weird to me but i believe it.

NAH I CAN COSIGN THIS ALL DAY. YOU CAN BUY BROADS LIKE HONDA CIVICS OUT THERE. MY POPS/UNCLES PUT IN MAD WORK AND THEY LIVIN IT UP IN THE HOOD. MAD HOUSES, BITCHES, BREAD, WHIPS, ALL THAT. ALSO, IF YOU GOT A BLUE PASSPORT YOU GETTIN PUSSY B STRAIGHT UP. HOLLA AT ME. POW!!!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dominican Republic....

The girls are pretty there..I knew this one DR chick in my school...damn..she was hot.

Some1 you need to do a American Relation trip of the Latin Countries.

Also get a Presidentie when your there...they have that shit here in Miami but it 35x better in the Dom Rep!

mmmm american relations with latinas....mmmm

I would be so down for that I love latinas.. I mean the latinz...culture food all that shit...Where do I get funding? 12oz sponsorshipz? This is why I gotta go back to school they are just giving silly funny money away to people who want to go leave the US and do shit and say its for school...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dom Rep ain't that expensive...

the girls there dude....latin curves...dark skin....

Mero knows, I am sure he has tons of good examples of Dom Rep chicks.