you know me im with a ghetto diva stiletto fever jello shots yellow reefer...

SlutHumper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...sounds like you may have had somethin to do with it...there isnt anyone elses paint coming from out behind sigh...

What is graff comn to when toys toy some shit and don't even leave theyr names? Faggots gotta use someone elses to lay blame when they can't funk it themselves...(hint) the handstlye in the r's give away who really dunnit. making asses outa you an me.

hmmm...sounds like you may have had somethin to do with it...there isnt anyone elses paint coming from out behind sigh...

Werd.... That was just my first "assumption". But you are correct, no one is under him....

SFE was one of my former crews, and I know how they do.... When I came accross the flick I just felt if it was actually them calling Sigh a toy, they better have a damn good reason...

Upon further research of it... its not even the homies that did that...

It was one of their enemies claiming to be them.. and yeh....... The handstyle is a dead giveaway... I wont drop a name, for my sake.. Cuz you know how these westcoast tag banging faggots try to rolll...

Fuck the fake funkers....