arguments with females

madsencarl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never tip. but i live in australia, where the waitresses don't get paid complete shit.

update: planning on just riding this one out. she's now got bronchitis, and i wanna know if she's alright, but i'm gonna wait til saturday, probably sunday to call. calling sooner would be a bad move.

chicks are conniving and love to play mindgames.

this chick i know who is dating some guy was asking me for advice. she was like "what should i say to him. i mean i want to see him again but i want to act like i'm indifferent. like i don't really care. but i do care. i don't want him to think i want to see him. but i want to see him. i want sex but i want to act like i don't want sex because then he'll think i'm easy and i'm a slut and blah blah blah."

i guess it's too much to ask for chicks to just be straight forward.

Somehow my current girl never really gets mad at me. In fact if she thinks I'm mad at her, she grovels at my feet and goes off with the whole "are you maaad? What'd I dooo?". It's like 5 times out of 7 I seem to have her in the pocket like that. It's wierd...but I should prolly not get comfortable with it... Sh'll most likely flip it on me before I know it.