Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsencarl

arguments with females

I lost a good 95% of my arguments with my recent ex.. Well to be honest.. I was fucking wrong.. Probably 98% of the time, but she's a good person.. Yes I'm rambling on for no good reason.. Sorry Sape.

Fuck man.

I had a huge fight with my ex the other week.

Sent her a massive boquet of flowers on Vaentines, and still haven't seen the bitch.

Fuck her.

Then last Friday nigth she was PMT-ing out on me sending me angry messages. Fuck her and her bullshit.

Just give in. It's not worth it. even if you win. you still lose because there still shitty at you. just use the words "Im sorry" "your right" and "i Love you" over and over and you might still end up with some ball's left IF she hasn't already ripped them off...

I try not to argue with my girlfriend. Most of them are about things I've promised or told her in the past and she has a near photographic memory, whereas mine is addled from substance abuse. Suffice to say, she always wins.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Oh shit....dr phil solves another problem

The last 3 arguments I have gotten into with a girl I was involved with I just ended up leaving.

i would never dare win an argument against a chick. winning an argument and getting in the last word is like a woman's most prized posession. if you win she will be on a neverending vendetta against you

i had a small argument with my ex-coworker because i didnt leave a tip at chillis. i feel like i dont need to leave a tip, your job is to serve me my food and i will pay for it, you have you salary and thats that.

so she was all trying to tell me how little they get paid(shes a part time waittress) and how hard their job is blah blah blah.

i told her it was not my fault they didnt graduate highschool and smoke weed everyday and get drunk instead of getting an education.

anyways fuck people who expect a tip for doing their job.

the hardest conflicts with my girl have always been when she busts me when im high and i try to play it like im sober, but i'm nodding off and have pin point pupils. those never turn out good. when she's pms'ing i just avoid conflict by agreeing with everything she says.

her: "you don't think ugg boots look good do you?"

me: "yeah i do. they look nice."

her: "oh bullshit. you said they were gay last week"

me: "that was lastweek. they look nice now. in fact, i want a pair"

The last argument I had was this drunken women I was dating saying "The people you play with are fucking assholes" I said "did you actually talk to any of them?" she answered with "No, but I dont like you playing with them they are like 30!" From then on it was her yelling in a really high pitched voice and me going "I dont fucking know what you're mad about!" Ended with me punching and breaking my tachometer by accident...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now