I'm less of a kid now

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro
^ ^ ^ you betcha! mom says we might even get a clown. be there!!

you know the balloon animals are worth it.

Sweet....balloon animals. You going to have goodie bags with candy and squirt guns...those are the shiiit

well... i dont wanna push it! but i am pretty spoiled lolololzz mommy usually lets me have anything i want!!! theres gonna be giraffes, clowns, goodie bags, pin the tail on the donkey, ice cream, a cotton candy maker, dinosaurs and of course, im getting a new car. an H9 hummer.

yeah i think im gonna go for that. or maybe both. im fucking rich. my dad makes a million dollars a day.

you needa sense of humor upgrade big nigga.

you? who? wtf??...i guess im guilty of reading the first post on pg 1 and nothing else....

either way you still needa come up lil nigga

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS? AND YO MA, YOU AND ME BOTH. I AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME EVERYONE IN HERE IS 21+...DUMB ASSUMPTION.

Haha. I don't know. Its a wedding cake. I googled snackycake one day when me and kittiemug were talking about our love for snack cakes. Thats what I got.

NIGGA SAID H9 HUMMER. YOU OD'D MONEY, I GOT THE H4 AND THAT SHIT IS EXCLUSIVE, YOU'RE WHIPPING SOME CANAL STREET MADE IN TAIWAN SHIT B. SHITS A DUMMER, NOT A HUMMER.

oh i hope you didnt think i was serious, cause going off about how H9 hummers dont exist might make you look like an exclusive idiot. we all know they're not real, but thanks for the heads up.

oh i hope you didnt think i was serious, cause going off about how H9 hummers dont exist might make you look like an exclusive idiot. we all know they're not real, but thanks for the heads up.

DOG I DONT THINK YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING BUT POORLY ATTEMPTING HUMOR ON A MESSAGE BOARD. I WAS JOKING AS WELL HERMAN. DONT GET OUTTA POCKET WITH ME LIL DUDE.