I'm less of a kid now

Issac Brock

As of today I'm an adult. 18 years old...so fucking young compared to a lot of you, and to most people. Especially since I'm already more than halfway through my freshman year of college. It might surprise some of you that I'm only 18..others already knew I was a youngin, others are like who the fuck is Issac Brock?

Well I didn't think it would be that big of a deal, but I find it kinda cool that I'm officially independent to a certain extent. I don't really have any legal restrictions, seeing as how I have no trouble getting access to plenty of alcohol. Anyway Ch0, thanks for letting me grow up a little here. I'll dedicate a drink to you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneaks kid is going to be AC slater I swear to god...

A.C. (Albert Clifford) Slater

A.C. Slater was a kid who was always moving, his father was in the Army, and he never had a real home. He managed to stay in California for four years, though, and what a four they were. Slater started off constantly battling with Zack over Kelly, eventually Zack got her, and he and Slater became good friends. They ran many scams at Bayside, from setting up his girlfriend Jessie's stepbrother to get in trouble, to running a rigged contest to get money for repairs to Lisa's mother's car. Slater was also Bayside's star athlete. He was starting Quarterback on the Bayside football team, Captain of the Bayside wrestling team, and member of the Bayside basketball team.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Sneaks kid is going to be AC slater I swear to god...

A.C. (Albert Clifford) Slater

A.C. Slater was a kid who was always moving, his father was in the Army, and he never had a real home. He managed to stay in California for four years, though, and what a four they were. Slater started off constantly battling with Zack over Kelly, eventually Zack got her, and he and Slater became good friends. They ran many scams at Bayside, from setting up his girlfriend Jessie's stepbrother to get in trouble, to running a rigged contest to get money for repairs to Lisa's mother's car. Slater was also Bayside's star athlete. He was starting Quarterback on the Bayside football team, Captain of the Bayside wrestling team, and member of the Bayside basketball team.

No.....but there is nothing wrong with giving young people some positive motivation instead of the usual "pee in her butt" or something dumb like that.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dont listen to those losers....18 is the start of life, you get what you make of it.

Just surround yourself with trusting positive people, and make good decisions.

As of today I'm an adult. 18 years old...so fucking young compared to a lot of you, and to most people. Especially since I'm already more than halfway through my freshman year of college. It might surprise some of you that I'm only 18..others already knew I was a youngin, others are like who the fuck is Issac Brock?

wait....you're only 18? wow

Yeah man by yourself a blunt wrap for gods sake. I turned 18 in june, that was the first thing I did.... It was a lovely way to start a summer. A nice big fat blunt in the park ahhhhh.... My spirit will be there patting you on the back saying jeah nigga jeah nigga jeah nigga if you end up doing that... maybe you dont want that though lol.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
no dont smoke weed it will slow you down in your shanigans... Do coke lots of it. It will keep you awake so's you dont miss the best years of your life!

then you wonder why you got banned :nope:

DONT LISTEN TO SOME1 coke heads get coke plans and they waste gas picking girls who need alcohol to lick dick but your 50 dollars already went up your nose and then the girls are like wtff if you get chron they will be like hahayyyy and then put on some bob marley and yada yada yada you have just saved 30 bucks, your on drugs, and your nose doesnt hurt, anddddddddd your having sex with 3 CHICKAS!!!!1111111 YES its true!

DONT LISTEN TO SOME1 coke heads get coke plans and they waste gas picking girls who need alcohol to lick dick but your 50 dollars already went up your nose and then the girls are like wtff if you get chron they will be like hahayyyy and then put on some bob marley and yada yada yada you have just saved 30 bucks, your on drugs, and your nose doesnt hurt, anddddddddd your having sex with 3 CHICKAS!!!!1111111 YES its true!

thats just fucking gay dude. bob marley? you fucking white rasta motherfucker. like seeking. back in the early 2000s ha.