Craziness and a lack of nicotine.

VAJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only other energy drink i have ever liked is some von dutch energy drink (get up on that one high society) My friend got 3 cases of it for like 45 cents a can at Ocean State Job Lot. I left this bar feeling wicked tired mid bar hopping we went to his car gave me one of those. I was lit bouncing off the freakin walls,shaking, my eye lids twitching and shit it was awesome...

i gve up smoking 20 months ago. deal with the pain now, because in a few weeks you'll forget about it completely.

That is a fucking lie! Do not listen to that man. The pain doese not go away. I quit smoking almost 4 weeks ago, and it sitll hurts. The first 2 weeks were hell --to add to the pleasure my man decided we should quit the week of all my midterms. It was baisically like a week long deathmach between us, and yeah I went crazy too. Almost broke the elivator door in our block, insulted every person I think I came in contact with, and ofcourse the hysteria and crying (i can relate). Yes, phsyco bitch.

Now I just constantly am craving ciggarets, because unfortunately I live in europe and everyone is smoking on me all the fucking time.

Good luck, you are not alone.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I quit smoking long ago cold turkey...and never gone back.

If you just ignore the temptation it will just go away, just like if you forget a mosquito bite it will just stop itching.

This "pain" really is just a minor inconvenience in your new healthy life. Really try exersice, gum, or anything that just gets your mind off of it.