What are you downloading right now?

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the twin peaks episodes

bump this... that is one dope show...

altered states.. I havent seen this move in a while... its definitely a classic... if you haven't seen it check it out...

yes it is... have you seen naked lunch? thats another great one... I also just decided to download meat beat manifesto - subliminal sandwhich... disc 2 is the only reason why I like techno....

no... never heard of them... is it worth checking?

I have to say make you friend see doom generation, nowhere and whatever that third movie whos name I can never remember is... I watched doom generation with a couple friends of mine recently.. one of them left my house before the movie was over... the other still hasn't recovered from it as far as I can tell...

I haven't heard of those other movies.. Well haven't checked them...

As for Vapour Space.. Yeah.. I'd say it's worth a listen. I got it some on vinyl somewhere, but I want that mix...

And I'm downloading Cabaret Voltaire stuff...

Movie recommend: Existenz..

fuck I was going to say that but couldn't remember how to fucking spell it... I ate some perception altering substances with my ex and made her watch that with me... I honestly don't think she has ever been the same since that night...

Ok I will check the vaopur space... you ever check sts9 they are on the opposite tip from meat beats subliminal sandwich.. but still really dope...

Naw.. I'll check that sts9..

Existenz story: My friend and I got flown out to DJ a desert party in Arizona.. We get there and before the gig our hosts put that movie on...

We get to the gig and my boy eats some shrooms 'cuz he isn't playing 'til early morning. Yeah that fucking movie stuck in his head. He thought everyone was 'in' on 'it'. Shit was wild. He kept saying he was gonna walk to the highway and have someone take him to the hospital.. Haha..

shit man desert stories, arizona, and involving mind altering substances... well just let me say I know where peyote grows out in that neck of the woods....... haha.. I remember I got this one dj so fucked up at the root in boulder one night... he wasnt able to spin... i saw him again next week and he straight ran away from me... bastard couldn't handle eating some raw... shit I thought his set came out pretty good that night...

Haha.. I ingested a huge pot brownie.. Which made fucking sick to the point where I couldn't walk.. I asked to switch set times and everything.. They wouldn't. A friend of mine had to help me up there(on stage). It was so bad.. I let the other DJ's record end.. Dead silence.. But I recovered and actually much praise.. Shit is wild...

oh yeah on the sts9... I recommend trying archive.org... get the eugene january 2006 show... I think it was the 19th... one of the best live shows I have heard them do in over 6 years of tour... actually it has to be the best live show I have heard them ever do... also check the first night from harmony music festival from 2006... one of their darkest sets... it was right before they split on their biggest summer tour... sts9 stands for sound tribe sector nine btw...