Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AllTheWrongWords

Why is this making me feel nervous/nautious?

I was searching for an image for Saturday Night Wrist and found an image for saturday night palsy. Clickity clicks later.

This:

cse0918.gif

and reading this:

Presentation

The patient has injured his upper arm, usually by sleeping with his arm over the back of a chair, and now presents holding the affected hand and wrist with his good hand, complaining of decreased or absent sensation on the radial and dorsal side of his hand and wrist, and of inability to extend his wrist, thumb and finger joints. With the hand supinated (palm up) and the extensors aided by gravity, hand function may appear normal, but when the hand is pronated (palm down) the wrist and hand will drop.

I actually think I have weak joints. I could never get my wrist to have any sort of power and I used to sprain my ankle an absurd amount of times as a kid.

Also, pee-wee hermans big adventure is rambling thru my head.

Guest spectr

I have no idea why you find that disturbing... also that is a great fucking movie...

pee.gif

thats called limp wrist disease. you get it from fucking dudes.

Is that what the doctor told you?

"Im sorry Seeking, youre just gonna have to stop gettin anal or at least stay away from happy endings.

no, my hand is stuck in permenant shocker position. he just mentioned that its good thing i didn't fuck dudes, otherwise i might have been afflicted with a much gayer hand gesture.

A movie? Saturday Night Wrist? A movie?

I thought we were talking about my favorite band's new CD.

Im disgusted.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now