philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

but having been in and around philly graff my whole life, i can tell you almost no one in philly gave a shit about r-lines for YEARS because it wasnt 'rep'. SYPHI and KUNT came here in the 90s and smashed the lines and no one even really noticed

I specifically remember seeing a lot of graff on the R-lines long before Kunt and Syphi ever came to town.

the Amtrack/R-lines from Univercity city area all the way to JFK was like a wall of fame.

I even remember seeing Razz, Rob, Dane, Suroc, Braze, Jay-Cee, Estro, MrBlint to name a few all through west and southwest on the R-Lines that was still riding from the 80's.

Nope, Nemel, Enem, Credit... the list goes on.

The R-Lines were definitely bombed back in the day.

Also, it aint like Skrew gets a pass for ignorance which kind of seems like the point you're trying to make.

He knows what he's doing when he stomps out an entire walls of fillins and pieces.

All the rep in the world don't mean shit when you're an outa-towner in a new city and you pull that shit.

You said nobody used to consider R-lines rep, but then you said that now everybody does.

So then by your own point, mentioning that most people didn't used to consider it rep in the 80's is irrelevant today.

We do agree on people having a selective and fickle sense of rules these days though.

what are some flicks before&after that show that skrew has taken out

small things that arent like "legendary old/dead writer" status.

Every other R-line flick I've ever seen on here from him has been over other peoples fillins and pieces.

One that sticks out in my mind is a spot that I know damn well he went over both Ideo and Baelo as well as others because I was with them when the spot got done and you could still see shit that was on the wall peeking out the sides of the Skrew, so it's not like it had been buffed.

This is another example of him and his boys going over locals fillins that was posted on the front page of 12ozprophet recently.

The only shit left peeking out is two other outatowners who had the decency to go up high instead of going over the locals.

dejascrewvizieoversikam51andothers.png

• Like 1