philly--->

cantbomb

you dont paint outside on the entrance either for the same reason...

why would you wanna bring that attention when its not needed? if you do it on a car they think its always been there but if they park in the yard and its on the engine the next day they know that yards a problem..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

you dont paint outside on the entrance either for the same reason...

why would you wanna bring that attention when its not needed? if you do it on a car they think its always been there but if they park in the yard and its on the engine the next day they know that yards a problem..

thank you at least some people appreciate shit, this is why good things never last forever

i take galax over boner anyday.

PREACH!!!

AND BONER NEEDS TO CHILL WIT BLOWIN UP CLASSIC SPOTS LIKE HES GETTIN SHIT THATS BEEN IN PLACE FOR 10 - 15 YEARS BUFFED CUZ HE'LL PUT 5 B'S AROUND A SLAM THATS BEEN LIVIN FOREVER :o

PREACH!!!

AND BONER NEEDS TO CHILL WIT BLOWIN UP CLASSIC SPOTS LIKE HES GETTIN SHIT THATS BEEN IN PLACE FOR 10 - 15 YEARS BUFFED CUZ HE'LL PUT 5 B'S AROUND A SLAM THATS BEEN LIVIN FOREVER :o

what right do u have to diss anybody when u out here writin' kaper? u a nut. u should be banned from the game all together. if u had true respect for the game u'd choose another name.

what right do u have to diss anybody when u out here writin' kaper? u a nut. u should be banned from the game all together. if u had true respect for the game u'd choose another name.

every1 sayin kaper this kr that stfu i dont write that anymore i havent for 5 or 6 years ya i say i do on here to piss every1 off but i do write something else but i aint gonna post it just to make a bunch of dickheads on 12oz happy smh @ losers on the net

every1 sayin kaper this kr that stfu i dont write that anymore i havent for 5 or 6 years ya i say i do on here to piss every1 off but i do write something else but i aint gonna post it just to make a bunch of dickheads on 12oz happy smh @ losers on the net

contrary to what u apparently believe, no one here gives a fuck what u write after that lame ass argument u tried to give about writing kaper in the first place. get the fuck outta here, u nut. fucking moron.

contrary to what u apparently believe, no one here gives a fuck what u write after that lame ass argument u tried to give about writing kaper in the first place. get the fuck outta here, u nut. fucking moron.

I remember this cat from AOL graffiti chat back in like 2002/2003 or some shit.

Back when motherfuckers were first getting into computers and we somehow found eachother on that ish.

He was popping the same shit damn near a decade ago I swear to fuckin' christ.

Unless there just so happens to be another cat saying he writes Kaper back then poppin' the same shit.

:lol: