philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

like i bang out kaper or kr i kno that both of those names are taken back in the day but this aint back in the day this is the here and now and unless they out there hittin shit up (and i dont mean like 1 or 2 slams a year) then that names gone and dont belong to u anymore same goes for the other original name i use when i dont hit that up any more then its up for whoever wants it shit ill b happy enough just to see the name live on
yo dude ur nuts it dont matter he still thee orig kape an he still gets up here an there.living or dead u will never get that respect. u might from thee young bucks but this old head never.or any other old head . see u might get it from these young bucks cus that dont know about graff or the history. gotta know the history in this game an u can have your tags all over but i bet u they will get x the fuck out.bring that shit down north.writing kape,kaper,an if the get 1 or two tags a year he can

yo dude ur nuts it dont matter he still thee orig kape an he still gets up here an there.living or dead u will never get that respect. u might from thee young bucks but this old head never.or any other old head . see u might get it from these young bucks cus that dont know about graff or the history. gotta know the history in this game an u can have your tags all over but i bet u they will get x the fuck out.bring that shit down north.writing kape,kaper,an if the get 1 or two tags a year he can

yo, wtf is wrong with these mother fuckers. yo, go grab a fucking dictionary or ANY book and find a new name. are you telling us that of the millions of words in existence u gotta add an R to the name of a dude that's been puttin' in work for decades? that shit is fucking LAME.

go out and get your rep on with a stolen name and stolen fame .... what happens when you met up with real writers..

first question is what you write...

I write so an so .. oh are you the orig no I'm the other dude that came out last year ..

yeah then all the other old heads laugh at you.. then some other oldhead shows up and ask what young boy write ... so an so ... he aint the orig... then all the old heads get to laugh at you again... hahahahahahahahhaahha

save the embarrassment and try to be more original next time.

here a clue if the name is anywhere on http://www.nightcrawla.com leave it the fuck alone

go out and get your rep on with a stolen name and stolen fame .... what happens when you met up with real writers..

first question is what you write...

I write so an so .. oh are you the orig no I'm the other dude that came out last year ..

yeah then all the other old heads laugh at you.. then some other oldhead shows up and ask what young boy write ... so an so ... he aint the orig... then all the old heads get to laugh at you again... hahahahahahahahhaahha

save the embarrassment and try to be more original next time.

here a clue if the name is anywhere on http://www.nightcrawla.com leave it the fuck alone

yeah Credit I think you're putting that nicely with the oldheads just laughin at em...there'd prolly be a bigger price to pay too haha. Even if you're the most skilled writer it dont matter, you're still a toy for disrespecting the Philly tradition...

bump THIS!

I WISH I WAS STILL IN PHILLY!

THIS CITY SUCKS DICK 4 GRAFFITI.

A foot+ of snow in the middle of May?

Gallery Artfags.

Streaker tags.

Wiggers.

Hipsters.

Tag-bangers.

In-it-4-the-minute writers.

Too many paint pen tags...

4 legit crews.

Shitty hiphop.

Emo-infested hardcore scene.

Super quick buff.

Hollows and hardly any illegal fills.

Dumpster ups.

All legal pieces.

Freights in the boonies.

DENVER FELL THE FUCK OFF.

PHILLY WINS!

SPRING JAM 2K10 IN NEW BRUNSWICK NJ SATURDAY MAY 15TH..SUNNY 70 DEGREES..PAINTING..WILL HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY OF PAINT ON SALE..BLACK BOOKS..DECOS..PRISMACOLORS..AND OF COURSE..THE OFFICIAL ReLEASE OF JERSEY BURNS..THE VIDEO WILL BE AVAILABLE TODAY AND ALOT OF THE WRITERS WILL BE THERE SO GET YOURS SIGNED...SHOULD BE A CRAZY DAY..SO BE THERE!!!

***GRAFF JAM TODAY ********

NJ TURNPIKE TO EXIT9 NEW BRUNSWICK, RT 18 NORTH 2.5 MILES TO NEW BRUNSWICK.. 3 MILES OF LEGAL WALL SPACE ALONG THE RIVER WALL. COME ENJOY THE DAY AND PAINT ON THIS PERFECT SPRING DAY.... JUST 45 MINUTES FROM PHILLY