philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo im glad to see alot of oldhead writers coming back out...shout to sim..and look out for that kmd revolution caem and rame are coming back to smash shit so its finally good to see good art...no disrespect but alot of shit now is garbage.....pre and deva thats was a great fucking route...shouts to everybody that are saying fuck the cops and going to war with the buff crew we got this just keep writng....and to those who talk shit ,hate but dont pick up a can and write fuck u 2.....shouts to ..icp ..oal...ife...kiw...uts....tha ones i forgot yal still get mad love....to all the new writers, learn your history and then come out dont think u can pick up a can and cross out dudes who were doing it while yall was in kindergarden...... be original and u will get props from real writers not wannabes'..FREE RAKAN..KMD TILL THE CASKET DROPS.....

^Realest shit ever written on this entire website.

I didn't mean to cause an uproar. It is always nice to see the oldheads paint. Just don't act like you know what's up, unless you are "up". Bump PRE and DEVA. The internet ends careers. Watch those post counts.

There are plenty of guys from our generation that are staying active, guys. Once you start, you don't stop. Careers, families and "HAVING A LIFE"? Sorry excuses. Keep steady!

^I'll bet this nut is war2.