philly--->

cantbomb

was on that stupid phillyspeaks forum today just for laughs seein if our boy lemko had anything new to say and i came across this i found it comical nd if you 2 are on here you will to hahaha

"These motherfuckers better hope the cops catch them before I do. I will hang them up by their necks with piano wire on meathooks! I will drown them in their own fucking blood! "

this was his exact quote geared towards havoc and arme about a recent route around lemkos way im guessing pretty humorus if you ask me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

its funny how ALOT of people talk shit about outtatowners doin graff in philly and postin it. how come NOBODY says shit about boner doin it.

like youll never see someone write "yo boner theres a brookyn 718 thread"

im not talkn shit, im just curious as to why its a problem with delaware and not with newyork

right that one photo is in chester. youre right. but whats the point on posting it on the 610 delaware thread? chesters close enough. but bottom line picture's posted

whats the point of posting it in a philly thread if its not in philly and the writers aint from philly ? yea i would say it belongs in a 610 or delaware thread.

its funny how ALOT of people talk shit about outtatowners doin graff in philly and postin it. how come NOBODY says shit about boner doin it.

im not talkn shit, im just curious as to why its a problem with delaware and not with newyork

been posted no matter what u say there gonna do it

kuz the beeast BONER IS IN PHILLY KRUSHIN .........every pole wall N smut......LOL...IM JUSAYIN......