philly--->

cantbomb

What the fuck is going on in Philly that respected oldheads that been retired for mad long have to defend themselves on the internet to some nobodies who make up fake screen names just to pop shit?

You disrespectful shits should be glad to even be seeing their tags on walls at all, and you're criticizing that these grown ass dudes aint murdering the city like they 19 again?

Some of you kids need a good slap upside the head.

Also, I love how some of yous are on Boners dick all "fuck that dude he aint even from Philly", but when I pointed out a couple pages ago that another outatowner went over two respected and DEAD philly heads, the only response anyone gave was to post more of his shit.

My fucking head hurts.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

touchy subject...pfffffft. other noteable comebacks...Dero ,Far, Ozo, Seran, STR, Braze who smacked up illegal street piece last week. Oz- but does he ever go away? these dudes are well into there 30's or more getting loose.for you traveler type guys-Seen and PJAY did highways in there 40's . no hate just calling work...work. get in where you fit in. Didnt mean to cause an aneurysm. Its good to see some of philly finest whenever they get a chance to get up.

funny. its called HAVING A LIFE. thank god me, pre, and others in our our age bracket arent out walking routes on the regular. we have careers, families, and other responsibilities that take precedence. that statement might be a fair thing to say to a 20yr old but to expect that type of participation in graff from cats from our era is a bit much. only reason we're even here is bcuz we respect the craft itself. i guarantee you if pre was out tagging every other night you'd be criticizing him from the opposite perspective. and who are these "respectable" writers you speak of bcuz im in the streets all the time and most of what i see is garbage.

well said it suck growing up!:( :( :(

yo im glad to see alot of oldhead writers coming back out...shout to sim..and look out for that kmd revolution caem and rame are coming back to smash shit so its finally good to see good art...no disrespect but alot of shit now is garbage.....pre and deva thats was a great fucking route...shouts to everybody that are saying fuck the cops and going to war with the buff crew we got this just keep writng....and to those who talk shit ,hate but dont pick up a can and write fuck u 2.....shouts to ..icp ..oal...ife...kiw...uts....tha ones i forgot yal still get mad love....to all the new writers, learn your history and then come out dont think u can pick up a can and cross out dudes who were doing it while yall was in kindergarden...... be original and u will get props from real writers not wannabes'..FREE RAKAN..KMD TILL THE CASKET DROPS.....

There are plenty of guys from our generation that are staying active, guys. Once you start, you don't stop. Careers, families and "HAVING A LIFE"? Sorry excuses. Keep steady!

cmon, man. lol. i'm much more concerned with my family, money, women, traveling, etc than i EVER will be about roaming the streets at night with a can of spraypaint writing my name on shit thats gonna be painted over in a few days. do you honestly think thats something you should do for the rest of your life? certainly you cant really feel that way because thats just insane. i dont know who you are, where you're from, or what you do but i GUARANTEE you that when you hit 40, writing on walls will be the last thing on your mind.