philly--->

cantbomb

HOLY SHIT...

I just read back through this thread and am amazed by the foolishness.

I'm not from Philly- but I've known of PRE/ACURA for about 15 years now.

And have seen nothing but fly shit.

As for the rest of you little bitches bumping gums...

STILL NEVER HEARD OF YOU.

Grow up and learn.

Then talk.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

----------------I HEARD THE CHEESE STEAKS IN PHILLY TOTALLY SUCK AND EVERYONES TAGS ARE TOO FUCKING TALL AND LOOK LIKE BIG BIRD WEARING A 4XL WHITE TEE WITH A GOLD CHAIN PEACE SIGN HANGING OFF OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard everyone from where you're from wears tight clothes and their graffiti sucks.

to the durk stevens character....from the dirty dozen society....listen up...cheesesteaks is a philly tradition so dont disrespect and not every writer is like what u said they is..well im a grimmy rican that loves were im from philly so dont get funny with philly niggas .we the murder cappi and we handle our biz so watch what u say cause if u disrespect u will get delt with...we the home of graffity..just do ur homework cornbread was writing in 1967. and we are the wicked kings.. i hate when pussies disrespect philly online cause theyre hiding like bitches say that shit in my face and bust ur ass ....dont get graff mixed with the street niggas that bust they guns.. holla back...