philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

what exactly is a comeback? Is busting a couple tags one night a comeback? Id like to think of a comeback more like when rabe got out was beasting or bark busting out merking np again or the old icp dudes in 93....just saying.

is that all im doing? "busting a couple tags one night"..oh ok thanks for the heads up .. and who the fuck said anything about a comeback .. and unless people post all the major damage "THEY" are doing or the burners "THEY" are doing .. Shut the fuck up..

I'd rather see 1 fuckin random Rabe tag or Kad tag ..then the routes of garbage out there .

So I'll keep up "my comeback' lol and you keep doing WHATEVER the fuck it is you do ..

And don't worry you will see ENEM back ..We got shit in the works ..

is that all im doing? "busting a couple tags one night"..oh ok thanks for the heads up .. and who the fuck said anything about a comeback .. and unless people post all the major damage "THEY" are doing or the burners "THEY" are doing .. Shut the fuck up..

I'd rather see 1 fuckin random Rabe tag or Kad tag ..then the routes of garbage out there .

So I'll keep up "my comeback' lol and you keep doing WHATEVER the fuck it is you do ..

And don't worry you will see ENEM back ..We got shit in the works ..

LET'EM HAVE IT PRE!!!!

PRE, you are on this site more than anyone (2346 posts!) and hardly even up. This is 2010, no one cares about what you did "x amount" of years ago. The respectable writers are those that stay committed to constantly damaging the streets. Half you guys don't bust but 13 tags a year. 3/4 of you won't be writing a year from now. 90% of you are going through a "phase". 10% of you will stage a comeback and do 3 tags, five years from now. G-A-Y!

PRE, you are on this site more than anyone (2346 posts!) and hardly even up. This is 2010, no one cares about what you did "x amount" of years ago. The respectable writers are those that stay committed to constantly damaging the streets. Half you guys don't bust but 13 tags a year. 3/4 of you won't be writing a year from now. 90% of you are going through a "phase". 10% of you will stage a comeback and do 3 tags, five years from now. G-A-Y!

spoken by a true internerd...let me create an account to tell pre how it is..

stop hiding behind a screen name little boy ..i aint on here representing

what i did x amount of years ago either ..im in the here and now

thunder queef .. i wont even bring in my past, to take your bullshit rep down

thats if you even have one..shut the fuck up now full qwerty keyboard thug

The respectable writers are those that stay committed to constantly damaging the streets. Half you guys don't bust but 13 tags a year. 3/4 of you won't be writing a year from now. 90% of you are going through a "phase". 10% of you will stage a comeback and do 3 tags, five years from now. G-A-Y!

funny. its called HAVING A LIFE. thank god me, pre, and others in our our age bracket arent out walking routes on the regular. we have careers, families, and other responsibilities that take precedence. that statement might be a fair thing to say to a 20yr old but to expect that type of participation in graff from cats from our era is a bit much. only reason we're even here is bcuz we respect the craft itself. i guarantee you if pre was out tagging every other night you'd be criticizing him from the opposite perspective. and who are these "respectable" writers you speak of bcuz im in the streets all the time and most of what i see is garbage.