what's orange and looks good on hippies?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i hope you're not talking about philly disco biscuit kids. those kids are a bunch of faggot ass custies with glow sticks and lrg track suits. fuck em. whatchu know about fast eddie?? lol.

shit I have know fast eddie for a while now... I couldn't even begin with the stories... but yeah.. its fast eddie we be talking about so I am sure you got a few... and no I am not talking about to disco biscut kids... though I do love em... they keep my pockets fat.... I am talking about my grimey philly fam... yeah you know the kids....

well fast eddie looks like a hippie compared to whatever most of these kids are talking about. lol.

oh yeah mean those tie dyes that are so bright they hurt your eyes.... I really wonder how he doesn't manage to go to jail on a regular basis... I mean shit you can spot him from a mile away since he is always wearing one of those things... though I did just hear that he got sober recently...

the guy is definitely out there. he was good friends with one of my friend's dads who just passed away. i've heard people talk shit and say that he ratted people out on dead tour in the early nintie and yap yap yap, but i dunno he seems like more of a sleazy old man than informant to me. either way i kinda don't think sobriety and fast eddie belong in the same sentence... i knew this other dude from around who called himself "the cheshire cat". that motherfucker was nuts.

what about this one?

hippies_005.jpg

so I have been planning on bringing some thugs out to some festival for a while... then making sure they get feed lots of lsd and setting them lose on the hippies... I think it would be fucking hilarious.....