what's orange and looks good on hippies?

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

STAY HOME ABC,,

'Riff 170' INOVATED

'REAS' .... SHIT THE DUDE JUST ...

AMAZE.... REVAMPED

/

/Dont be bitch'n about 'Rime' Just Cause He Manged To Reinterpreted The Shit.

Your time will come..

And when ur Hot , Then Ill fuck with u.

the 'funky' police blanket those ozz zzee cops, threw u ,

Good.

Your all Brit Bastard, tev'n, convict, leather faced, cunts.

STAY HOME ABC,,

'Riff 170' INOVATED

'REAS' .... SHIT THE DUDE JUST ...

AMAZE.... REVAMPED

/

/Dont be bitch'n about 'Rime' Just Cause He Manged To Reinterpreted The Shit.

Your time will come..

And when ur Hot , Then Ill fuck with u.

I really hope English isn't your primary language.

Real hippies exist, they're all just in their 50's-70's at this point... but trust me i've met some real hippies. Fast Eddie.

wait fast eddie... hippie??? man... are you serious....

and as far as the hippie bashing goes.. all the hippies I know got guns and live in the woods or are kids who if you started a fight with you would end up regretting it... shit man all those philly kids I know love to fight... brass knuckles and broken bottles...

id say haight and ashbury in san fran qualifies...but i just got back from l.a. this weekend and saw alot at venice beach.

the haight is filled with a bunch of junkies, crackheads and tweakers who sell skimp sacks of weed then go down to 16th and mission to cop... definitely not hippies...

the haight is filled with a bunch of junkies, crackheads and tweakers who sell skimp sacks of weed then go down to 16th and mission to cop... definitely not hippies...

everytime ive been there ive seen hella hippie fools with dreadlocks trying to sell bammer weed.....who says hippies cant be tweakers, junkies or crackheads?

everytime ive been there ive seen hella hippie fools with dreadlocks trying to sell bammer weed.....who says hippies cant be tweakers, junkies or crackheads?

wait so dreadlocks = hippie?

wait fast eddie... hippie??? man... are you serious....

and as far as the hippie bashing goes.. all the hippies I know got guns and live in the woods or are kids who if you started a fight with you would end up regretting it... shit man all those philly kids I know love to fight... brass knuckles and broken bottles...

i hope you're not talking about philly disco biscuit kids. those kids are a bunch of faggot ass custies with glow sticks and lrg track suits. fuck em. whatchu know about fast eddie?? lol.