Rest in Peace Waster12

FuLaSauRuS

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

aye man fuck gustav...i as many others did not know waste...but he taught me many things through his funny posts, and amazing capabilities. He will always be remebered by me as not only a great bomber but as a teacher. Furthermore, Drunken is right...Gustav is a disrespectful asshole who needs to be banned..Dam gustav...that guy who "finally died" was a son, a grandson, maybe a brother, and a friend.

hmm...didnt he commit suicide? anyone know why? ah fuck, i sound like a nosy fuck, his business is his business...rip...

You are a dumbass.

You never ask how the fuck ppl died.

Its in a sticky tellin you not too.

even if that wasn't there you wouln't ask out of respect.

You are a dumbass.

You never ask how the fuck ppl died.

Its in a sticky tellin you not too.

even if that wasn't there you wouln't ask out of respect.

Why is it desrespectfull to ask how someone died? I don't get that.

Seems like alot of you people that get bent out of shape about that are from the west coast, is it some westcoast superstition or something? Can somebody explain this for the rest of us?

I can't see how it's posibly disrespectful to want to know how someone died, it's just natural curiosity. Espescially when the thread is about them having died.

:confused:

who the fuck wants to talk about a friend dying in general, never mind the details

its the same way that if ya saw a dead body morbid curiosity ensues and ya look at it

but if it was your boy, theres no fuckin curiosity, ya dont wanna look, here or remember the event anymore then you have too.

its perfectly understandable

on another note

dude had fuckin fresh style

Why is it desrespectfull to ask how someone died? I don't get that.

Seems like alot of you people that get bent out of shape about that are from the west coast, is it some westcoast superstition or something? Can somebody explain this for the rest of us?

I can't see how it's posibly disrespectful to want to know how someone died, it's just natural curiosity. Espescially when the thread is about them having died.

:confused:

I never understood that either... what's disrespectful about wanting to know how a person passed...

I think knowing how makes the person feel more consoled and "at ease" if that makes any sense.

If a family member or friend of mine passed away, I'd like to know how. Has nothing to do with disrespect.

RIP

• 3 weeks later...

Waster 12, never talked to him but got a couple of his flicks saved in my hard drive. From what i've read from his family, friends and crew members, he sounded like a real cool guy. His graff inspired me, always loved how he incorporated anime into graff. Loved how he drew dark stuff.

R.I.P. W. 12

R.I.P. waster 12. he had some dope ass letters. someone should post the 'ilovewastertwelve" throwie..i've seen it on bs before..maybe i'll go try and find it. thats probably one of my favorite throw ups if it can even be called that.. good shit.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am so sorry to hear this. For the first time since joining the forum I have dreaded coming here for the last couple of days fearing this news. My condolences go out to his family and to those who knew him in person. Sounds like he was a great guy all around.

Rest in peace Robert with the knowledge that you touched so many in a good way.

Rod

• Like 1