Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

trading paint

i just came up on an assload of old krylon. almost all paper labels.

charcoal grey, burnt oj, marigold yellow....

i got a bunch of other shit too... either email me, or just post here... i know someone must have something to trade... i'll consider trading old cans for some fancy euro paint too if you dont have old shit...

I don't know how old this paint can is but I found this Rustoleum can that has a plaid pattern on it and says on a red banner "stops rust" the stops rust is kind of drippy. I used some of it but it mad clogged. Still has the top and the cap.

The color is 659 yellow rustoleum it is copyrighted at 1978. It is in good shape but doesn't spray.

i came acros a can of black rusto 1985.well not as old as some of yours but its the oldest i got.its in good condition.it sprays and all.

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Always got to be a dickhead huh??

Yeah? And?

Lay off would ya??

actually, mr. jump to conlusions, i meant 'yeah, and what do you want for it"..

My bad...from your earlier statement didn't seem like you were into it..it's all you..by the way check your mail. :cool:

Guest 455

I have some old cans from the late '70's..Krylon paper labels"aluminum" is the color--it's their old automotive paint--the label is pretty sick(has a picture of a '73 Dodge Challenger on the front)--I also have some old cans of Sparvar flat white from the 60's that are barely used..all the caps are intact complete with the small metal cap on the top..I would be willing to trade some of those cans(if anyone would want them)for an ORIGINAL copy of Akinyeles' "Vagina Diner" CD.I'll check back in the next few days for a reply..thanks.

Guest willy.wonka

im a trader

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

I've got a can of old "Green Aluminum" Scottish guy rusto..........

hit me up at stunkone@aol.com

im looking for pineapple yellow...full,empty "i dont care" would like a full one...

you have icy grapes, as in plural? and you found these in the bay. im not buying it for a sec... send me a pic of them and we can discuss a trade, otherwise, have fun with remy...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this