Tell you the truth, not gonna lie...Retarded kids in BrickSlayers

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(SneakandCreep WROTE:I hate when idiot bump retarded threads just to talk shit.) IM WIT U ALL DESE FEWS JUST START TALKIN SHIT OUT OF NOWERE SO DEY CAN SEEM ALL BAD DIS PAGE IZ TO SHOW OFF UR GRAFFITI N TALK ABOUT GRAFFITI NOT TO TALK SHIT AND DISS ON PPL

(SneakandCreep WROTE:I hate when idiot bump retarded threads just to talk shit.) IM WIT U ALL DESE FEWS JUST START TALKIN SHIT OUT OF NOWERE SO DEY CAN SEEM ALL BAD DIS PAGE IZ TO SHOW OFF UR GRAFFITI N TALK ABOUT GRAFFITI NOT TO TALK SHIT AND DISS ON PPL

No, this page is to talk shit. And seriously, it's a keyboard, not a cellphone.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I think we all should....I am going to join the PTA and write my Congressman, using this thread as proof we need more funding.

This again? I just saw this crap in Brickslayers, at least this makes fun of it.

Don't these kids understand that when you already know proper grammar it actually takes more energy and mental effort to fake it wif all diss gangsta sheit?

How about a new thread, You might be a 12oz toy if.....

yoo mizpell sheit to look cool

YOU TYPE ALL IN CAPS

you tattoo your name on your forearm

you feel the need to respond to and defend every criticism you get even though you just posted asking for criticism. Bonus: When you receive multiple critiques you feel the need to respond to each one with its own individual post. Double Bonus: you keep replying after telling everyone you really don't care what they think.

"HEY SAPE WUZ DA POINT OF USIN PROPER GRAMMER WEN RITIN DOWN STUFF I DONT USE GUD GRAMMER JUST AS LONG AS ERYBODY KNOWZ WUT IT SAYZ WERE KU!!"

Ughhhhhhh good god man this is amazing I picture a twelve year old girl at the other end of that computer.

I used to play this web-based game that, in order to join the forums, required you to type out a given sentence, fixing errors in punctuation and spelling.

-fuse.

Wow thats actually a really smart thing to do!

Don't these kids understand that when you already know proper grammar it actually takes more energy and mental effort to fake it wif all diss gangsta sheit?

ha, yeah. whenever i type like that in jest i find myself hunched over the keyboard hunting and pecking like a 75 year old using a computer for the first time

"Whatdatiieeaydeh? I Caint eben say'd dat werd...fafiffafator? Frabibulator?

Me:Jerry thats a defibrillator

"HUHUHUH I ainy cain pronount dat..whhhhhhuuuuttteevah."

That took me at least a min to type out

I Kuit...

Archived