Rules of engagement.

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. This sounds like it could either have been a nasty way to stab your friend in the back (Here, the penetrating penis is represented by the dagger)

OR maybe it was unavoidable, (on-again-off-again?) and now she wants to help him find a new girl. Maybe she was too pitiful and weak to break it to him in one of their three hour long conversations, that 1. She doesn't want to be with him and 2. That she'd like to find someone who would like to be with him. So, she used you, Mr. BDC, as a way of sneaking out of the relationship and putting all of the blame on your shoulders.

Whats with the asian penis jokes? The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing [whitey] he doesn’t exist. You guys are so pissed off about being born white its halarious.

And so far the answer is to find my dude a few new girls. The girl is even helping out on this one.

I enjoy being white, I know for a fact a couple of the people who made the jokes aren't white. And one of them is asian...

Your theory makes no sense.

Hm. This sounds like it could either have been a nasty way to stab your friend in the back (Here, the penetrating penis is represented by the dagger)

OR maybe it was unavoidable, (on-again-off-again?) and now she wants to help him find a new girl. Maybe she was too pitiful and weak to break it to him in one of their three hour long conversations, that 1. She doesn't want to be with him and 2. That she'd like to find someone who would like to be with him. So, she used you, Mr. BDC, as a way of sneaking out of the relationship and putting all of the blame on your shoulders.

Thats so delusional, the only way for you to even think of that was with a vagina between your legs.

that dont sound like a virgin move to me. Remember Wedding Crashers?

She probably fucked half of Oakland, The Village, Diamon, Yerba Buena Isla, China Town, Daily City, South City, Diablo Valley and you just dont know. A 20 year old virgin dont just snap one day and fuck her boys best friend.

Which makes me seriously wonder about your boy... 3 hour nightly phone conversations... no sex with the girl for 6 months... Sounds like a bitch. No wonder she didnt put out for him.

and you a bad friend is all. If one of my friends did some shit like that.... they off the reservation. I cap his burners, steal his shit or make it with his sister.

and wheres the pics?

Yeah. I don't think I could ever get down like that. First, it means maybe losing a friend. Also, I think the whole time I'd feel that friend's presence, like in that Chappelle Show episode. Also, I think if I didn't tell my friend, when I hung out with him, I'd either act like a straight bitch, or like some uber-superior dickhead. Take that shit straight to Ricki Lake.

total casanova.

i'm sure that ALL women LOVE being treated like posessions.

I won't waste my time lecturing you. You're a big boy, and I'm sure you know that you fucked up royally, or else you wouldn't have felt the need to share with others and ask for advice/some sort of support.

Good luck on getting your wig split by your friend.

You missed that crutial word, not, that just threw your entire post into the irrelevant catagory.

Edit: So irelevant, why am I even replying to this?

Its a touchy situation, which is why I brungst it up with 12oz. Im not worried, because In a month or so it wont be a dirty secret, my man will have moved on like dudes do, and no Im not going to flat out out of context say, hey that girl youve been on and off with for some time now, well yeah I fucked her. That sort of leaves out the fact that ive got history with this girl.

The question, which youve all misunderstood, isnt how do I sleep at night, but how do you deal with a girl my friend may of had a chance with, but it didnt play out like that. Im a big boy, shes a big girl, we both would like to be in a relationship, but its a fucked up situation when a mutual friend here is sort of at the butt end of it.

You missed that crutial word, not, that just threw your entire post into the irrelevant catagory.

Right. Actually, her post would have worked and made sense with the one sentence. "You're a jerk." Haha. How come you're getting such a big head now? If I was you, I'd keep my head down and prepare for the beatdown.