so a woman had sex with a horse in my mouth this week.

stunt double

Re: so a woman had sex with a horse im my town this week.

Seriously though......this thread is like the beastiality video some guy shows to a bunch of his buddies at a party. Everyone acts all disgusted and repulsed by what they see. Yeah, sure, there's some people that are genuinely disgusted but then there are other people that are just fronting. inside their mind they're saying....

"Omg....cot damn that is so hot!"

And then they run home and start searching google for weird stuff the next day.

Right now there are some people that have never been exposed to this sort of thing, exiting this thread, closing their browser and opening up a fresh one in a feverent search forand search for hot farm sex.

Gunm has spoken

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i drive past there every day for work, fuck im glad i didn't see it...

WTF??!?!?

Who wouldn't want to see that shit go down. It would be completely tottally fucked up but as if you would be able to look away.

My feel smell pretty bad right now.

Had to laugh at your post there Gunm.

I think you are on the money there, and like the reason you specify for editing.

it's so true though.....

I had a similar experience at some party where a guy brought me and a couple pother dudes into his room where there's tow hot asian chicks 69'ng one another.

Hmmm, okay, cool, nothing I haven't seen before....wait...what?"

Chcik on the bottom opens her mouth to accept a big dookie that reminded me much like a plane descending into an aircraft carrier hanger. Everyone goes "Ahhh hell no! gross! Sick....blargghhhh. HAHAHAHAHAH"

A week later i am at a buddies house and what do i find in his movie folder? The same clip of the japanese lesbian scat girls.......the same guy that was fronting as the most disgusted. When asked why it was there he said "oh, ha ha, i just thought it was hilarious dude...you know, like, weird and funny?"

Me standing there knowing he probably jerked off to it was enough for me to immediatly go to the bathroom and wash my hands.

True story.

it's so true though.....

I had a similar experience at some party where a guy brought me and a couple pother dudes into his room where there's tow hot asian chicks 69'ng one another.

True story.

Before I read the rest of this, I thought you were saying the two chicks were actually in dude's room.

Now THAT would be a party.