this 'house of carters' show.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

abc has no clue what he's talking about when it comes to this shit.

i dont even mind nick so far, and his sisters arent even a big deal.

aaron though...dude is a total pole smoker.

although, now im listening to them complain about which room they want to have. waahhhhhh. winy babies.

aaron though...dude is a total pole smoker.

and that's why i love it. we get to watch the downfall of modern civilisation and culture, right before our very eyes. it's amazing. seriosuly, the world (an particularly entertainment) is sucking so hard right now, that we are on the verge of something that is so awesome the world cannot comprehend it. i'm telling you

in one episode aaron is 'layin down some vocals' while nick is on the boards, and dude is singing in the exact same voice that i use when i'm taking the piss outta these r&b boofs. it makes me realise that i could be singing pop music and breaking a million hearts too, but choose not to as i need to keep my anonimity so this bop shit doesn't completely destroy the world's collective fragile psyche

guarantee aaron carter is a tweaker. i don't really follow the celebrity news so sorry if this is common knowledge, but from watching one episode it's pretty clear that kid is on some shit. if not meth maybe he smokes crack or he's doing scarface amounts of blow...but i'd be surprised if it wasn't speed. trust me i'm from hawaii i know a tweaker when i see one. that boy just doesn't act right and don't be surprised if it comes out that he's on crystal.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

dude, I tried to watch it....I got threw a couple of minutes and it was too much....then I found a documentary on cannibalism....way cooler

Archived