RRRRIIBBBIIITTTTTYYYYY

ricky martin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i see a dude painting triangles all city, that tells me he's a hippy, not a writer. same thing for that fuckin frog. Anyone can be all city with a little time on their hands, but not everyone can be a graffiti writer.

so ya, paint your fuckin frog, but dont go and think youre part of the graff world little monkey.

its funny listening to fools hate on ribitiy when they dont even bomb half as hard as he does....to top that off they dont even know jack shit about what they are hating on. ribitiy killed shit with that frog but the dude has other names and styles that hes rocking hard as fuck too....the kid is a graff writer no doubt about it...streetside fillins, roofs, hes rocking shit that alotta haters on here dont have the balls to hit

Ribity's got shit running on both coasts, here in Chi-town, and half of Europe. Probably other areas. Fools that have never met him that hate are the ones that don't belong in graff. Style-mentalities are out-dated. Graff is about vandalism first. Ribity vandalizes. Alot. That makes him a graffiti writer. You can keep your letter-structure and wildstyle talk on your legal walls and in your blackbooks. It's embarrassing that most of the shit talkers are from my side of the country. East coast and midwest heads are too caught up on style. Having style is cool, but who fuckin' cares. I like to see people get up, regardless of their signature. Most of you probably listen to too much hip-hop. Branch out fuckers.

I'm not sayin that Ribity's sick, but he is up as fuck. You can't go anywhere in the city without seein' that mutant frog. For bein up everywhere within a 10 mile radius, that fool deserves a bump.

who bumps a corny-ass thread that hasn't had a post in 4 months? wash your mouth, you got assbreath.

i love how you state the obvious and get called a "h8ter", while all the dick suckiz add nothing but fuel for the stupid flame war.

face it, this thread is dead. just like the neckface thread and the character bomb thread. it's obvious peeps don't give a shit about this garbage. call it what you want, but it's not graffiti. unfortunately for fans of this garbage, style does still matter.

but who knows, maybe if we argue about it for another 8 pages, ribbity's style will improve!

• 2 weeks later...