Meeting.

I had to go to our mandatory office meeting this morning with the boss and coworkers. We have a intern who is alittle obnoxious. (His dad is friends with my boss and got a favor I assume.) Anyways, during the meeting we are discussing some ideas about a function that we are throwing with some professional athletes and it is mentioned they should be introduced while a song is playing. One of the girls says that one of the players suggested Justin Timberlakes "bringing sexy back". The intern blurts out, "Oh yeah, and they can all wear rainbow skirts!" Everyone stops and stares at him, he then says "Just put on some Queen and tell them to stuff it (straight faced.)"

:lol:

Mouths dropped and I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

I got called into my bosses office later and was given a quick reprimand for not keeping my cool, we had a quick laugh about his comment and I got a new (obnoxious) intern to myself.

I had to explain the whole connection between rainbows, queen and stuffing it to everyone that was at the meeting, including the intern.

:lol:

So the question is, how do I make this obnoxious little frat boy my bitch for the next 8 weeks?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

make him type everything for you on a computer that has a program running to change what keys are entered.. that way everytime he types something it will come out all wrong and he will have to retype over and over again.. also make him go pick you up asian prostitutes to bring to you at work, then scream at him for bringing prostitutes into the workplace in front of everyone..