Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your pissed cause you boy assaulted someone infront of someones whole family? WHAT did you think would happen?? expect the guy to be like "naw mom im a REAL G nothing happened" buddy my mom or dad would MAKE me file a police report no question if they saw that shit, id say this is more a stupid move on yuor friends part rather than questioning gufe being a snitch, but what the fuck do i know? not much!

yeah it was a dumb move but that foo didnt just say that he got socked he went and told the graffiti detectives taht he got socked casue acuse had beef with a krew he was with he went and told him he was the head of jfk and even told the detectives that he didnt write anymore that he usted to write but he had stopped, homie couldnt even say he was a writer but was quick to dime out acuse

hahah acuse punched a kid in a fuckin store homie and broke a kids jaw they had to get an ambulance store owners have to do so......nah i know y ur buster ass homie got caught cuz u think fat newman doesnt know us all homie.... ur a dumb fuck get a life looney tune for real....were hella tired of ur shit over here in the bay get somewhere with ur shit and go back to ur computer seat and jerk one homie,,,personally i met acuse with ma's and that niggeh said qoute on qoute.....'' theres no beef wit me and ur boy i want to squash all that dumb shit that it was over nuthin''...so if the niggeh had the odasity to say sumthin like that then that means there wasnt enough to hold a grudge ...right fool?... if ur bout it then u woulda been lookin for the kid to the day u die..or arer u saying hes a straight bitch? haha obviousley u dont have a clue.... i take trips to vegas all day id b glad to smack u one fool....niggehs lucky one of us didnt sock that little ass niggeh in his jaw homie......

just cause acuse dropped it dont mean he aint drop no dime homeboy. who gives a shit if it was outside a store, or how bout the fact it was right next to the police building. who gives a fuck about that. your homie dimed out acuse. thats the point of the matter. who gives a fuck who saw or who was there, its real easy to just say, i got socked in the mouth dont know by who or for what, but your homeboy couldnt handle the heat the 5-0 put on his ass. you foos come on here and try to talk shit to me cause i'm saying the truth about your homeboy. why dont ya'll read the pwork yourselves, ya'll on here barkin about proof. like i said over and over, your boy gots the paperwork. now let's see if he'll show ya, or better yet lets see if you ask him to show you. talk about half stepping, you got that shit at arm's reach and you wont ask to see it.

but you know what, it is what it is, your boys a snitch and you'll find out the truth sooner or later, but i'm not even gonna ruin this thread anymore by talkling back to you ignorant people, the thread was lookin good before this shit, my fault, but i'm just tryin to get you guys to understand the real deal about your homie, i know if i knew someone and i didnt know someshit he did before, i'd like to know, but thats just me.

just so you know the name, even though none of you kats no me.

Glance One. DGK

so does one have someone else hold their feet and do that shit from the top or set up a scaffolding (or whatever those are called) all incognito like? i'm guessing the scaffolding idea; i don't see how you could do the detail gufe's got there by leaning over something...

holding the can upside down sucks.