Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you said his name, aliases, so much info on his cases, shit on me, i could go on.

just shut up and put the keyboard down. im treatin you like a snitch! ill show you how to handle a snitch since you think its about crying on the net the rest of gufes career.

and keep is gonna fuck you up for ruinin his thread!

last chance shut up or post the document already!

keep isnt gonna do a damn fucking thing, that foo aint as hard as he tries to sound on the internet.

and not once did i state his real name, info on the case, you told me to post the paperwork, what are you gonna do when i post that, call me a snitch for posting it, foo youre fucking retarded, get your head out of your ass

snitched everything about Gufe??? what the fuck did i snitch. tell me since you fucking know everything.

the only thing i did on here was pull your lame ass homeboys card, and mr. big brother wants to step in to fight his fight, right. fuckin lame

tell me what i snitched on please faggot

youre the one that said you are in northern nevada....your drysnitchin on yourself as you speak . youre an idiot. like i said before im not on any of these crews but ive got their back and i will make sure that if i ever meet you or any of your boyfriends i will knock your jaw loose for drysnitching. and if i ever see your toyasses up .....which probably wont happen.....you can count on that shit getting gone over also. have fun getting beaten up.

i could give a shit less about someone ruining a stupid internet thread. shits bound to happen. its just the fact this dumbshit nobody thinks he knows whats goin on, calls someone out, tries to pull someones card but really has no card to pull. bullshitters are bullshitters and rats are rats. youll get dealt with swiftly like the little fakeass cartoon character your name makes you out to be.

i wasnt talkin about anyone from your krew bullimick, i directed that comment toward that other foo. but like i told you i dont give a shit about keep, that foo thinks hes alot harder than he actually is. both you foos will be suprised. keep thinkin i'm a little white trailer trash kid.

does this guy have a crush on keep or what?

man... keep his balls out ur mouth you no name

i could give a shit less about someone ruining a stupid internet thread. shits bound to happen. its just the fact this dumbshit nobody thinks he knows whats goin on, calls someone out, tries to pull someones card but really has no card to pull. bullshitters are bullshitters and rats are rats. youll get dealt with swiftly like the little fakeass cartoon character your name makes you out to be.

if you foos only knew what gufe did. i pulled his card and put everything thats on his report on this shit since ya'll want all this proof, then when i give it to ya, you deny that shit. i dont give a fuck if youre big, i aint little, just wait to see what happens. you foos are coming down to the little city with your big san fran attitude thinkin your big and bad, you fools are gonna leave in a totally different mood than the one you arrive in. dont be smokin your victory cigars just yet.

we know what gufe did you drysnitched it all over the net for years. noone gives a fuck cause its not as bad as you make it. your boy got fucked when he broke a lil kids face in a record store next to a cop station after shouting his tag name repeadidly out loud.

just save it for next week when we pay you a visit

homie, i've told you every fucking thing on that paperwork, from his statement, to his moms, to the letter his dad sent to court, and you cant even ask your boy for his paperwork so YOU can see if i'm lying or not. i've pretty much laid the paper on here, but when i get the paperwork and believe me i will, dont get mad when i post it and it has his real name on it cause i aint blurring it out just so you can see the deal.

1)At least Gufe is getting up and not sitting on the computer all day saying the same things over and over.

2)Posting this alleged paperwork up would only make you a hypocrite.

3)You obviously arent making any progress towards a solution to your problem that must of us just dont care about.

In short, let's see more pictures! BUMP