Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im tired of you calling me half stepping mr bullimik, i told you i dont got the paperwork and i aint bullshittin on that, but like i said i am going to try to get ahold of acuse and post it up on here for ya, but on the real youre halfsteppin yourself, you can get that papework, i aint tellin you to post it, but you can get it and read it yourself. and fuck all you other foos tryin to talk shit to me just cause i'm informing you about a snitch, that shits fuckin lame. you kats would rather praise a snitch than recognize one.

i aint halfsteppin, your throwin accusations so you back it. i say he aint a snitch so im backin it with crushin flicks.

your still talkin bullshit.

the best things youve said on this thread is "bump AQ" and "yeah it was a dumb move but" and " i know im ruining this great thread"

your a nobodyhomohalfsteppin toy. if i new someone thats even heard of you id make the trip back to LV just to shut your whiny schollgirl mouth.

NOW SHUT UP OR POST UP!!!!!!!

221634893_a12fb0c2f4_b.jpg

YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKIN DUMB YOUR LOOKIN...

homie, i've told you every fucking thing on that paperwork, from his statement, to his moms, to the letter his dad sent to court, and you cant even ask your boy for his paperwork so YOU can see if i'm lying or not. i've pretty much laid the paper on here, but when i get the paperwork and believe me i will, dont get mad when i post it and it has his real name on it cause i aint blurring it out just so you can see the deal.

I WOULDNT DOUBT IT IF YOU POSTED HIS NAME CUZ YOUR A COP. AND YOU DID SAY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IS LAUGHIN AT YOU FOR DOIN IT.

AND EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS "who gives a shit if it was outside a store, or how bout the fact it was right next to the police building. IN FRONT OF HIS SISTER, STORE OWNER WHO CALLED 5-0 and he said his name" newman will write anything on paper to. read ur n deeps post above about how acuse knows whats up. you even said acuse is barely a friend of yours so... your a fag and your gonna get yourself hurt for this for ure cop.

and still the only thing your gay ass can come up with is calling me a cop, and what the fuck are you trying to say with that last post. how acuse knows whats up, by saying he aint got beef, whats that mean, nothing, why would he want anything to do with a snitch, jsut to get locked up again. i havent posted his name stupid ass faggot. like i said when i get the work i'll post it with his name unblocked out of it so your gay ass can read your girlfriends little tattle tell story. seems like you only quote the shit i say to back up your lady, why dont you quote how he told the detectives who acuse was, or how he described his car, or how he told the cops about acuses attributes, hair length, or how about you quote his mom losing her job cause she was so worried about her son, or quote his dad's letter asking for acuse to pay for his little sister to go to school out of state because she was too scared to go to school in vegas, or quote her dad sending a letter to the courts to keep mr gufe's case as hush hush as fucking possible because he didnt want anything to happen to his son. quote that fucking faggot. trying to come at me like i'm bullshitting about your homeboy. please homie.

just shut the fuckup allready you faggot cop!

copcopcopcocpcopcopcopcopcocop!

you told us you were gonna stop posting but you havent just like youve said for 4 years hes a snitch and your gonna post the paperwork. just put your boys cock back in your mout to shut up and your hands around his dick to stop typing.

im gonna find you now.... find out more about me and youll know youve fucked up for talkin shit to me too much.

your gonna be toyin it up with fingers you havent got halfsteppin cop