Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

your boy was 20 he was 14, your boy broke this lil kids face in front of his sister and mom in broad daylight after saying his name before he didi it.

i would expect his mom, sis, and everyone else that saw it to remeber it....

think about it.

now everyone thats reading this is sighin and bein "damn, looneytune has no life"

stupid cops.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cop, dude get that shit out of your mouth, how the fuck am i a cop, please homeboy, just cause you cant get your boys dick out your mouth please, no ones gives a shit about aq, or your history, i'm talking about Gufe's. I told you i aint got the paper work, Akuze JFK gots it and so does who else, hmmm, GUFE. both sides get the paperwork. Your boy gots the paperwork too, i bet you havent asked him to see it, or he probaly 'doesnt have it'' either, cause he knows what it gots, calling me a cop and a liar. PLEASE! i'm tired of you trying to make your girlfriend look like the prom queen when he aint shit but a lame that couldnt hold his own when he was 16 not 14. Ive told you every thing thats on that paperwork but youre the one that dont wanna believe your lady opened his mouth. and the rest of his family who fucked acuse. ask your boy for the paperwork and post it, i'll try to get ahold of akuse and post it, dont be mad when i do and your girlfriend is exposed. we'll see what song you sing after that. always talkin about punks that halfstep, when i tell you about your homeboy and you put it off like it aint shit.

oh i'm sorry, i didnt know there was an age limit for handling beef, fucking faggot, please calling me a cop is the only way for you to try to convince these other people that its all a lie about your homegirl, and while my ''girlfriend'' is doing that i'm sitting here laughing at you for giving respect to a person who snitched on another writer. I'm sure you wouldnt be giving respect to the dudes that snitched your krew out

talk different, haha, okay, yeah and like i told you i dont got it but i will start the mission of gettin in touch with acuse so i can get it for you, but why dont you get it from your boy either. both sides get the court papers you and i know that. so while you wanna talk shit to me for not having them, its easier for you to get it than it is for me, acuse isnt one of my best homies but i will try to get those for ya, but you try to,