Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, okay, good comeback, call me a snitch, okay who did i snitch on, call me a cop, only thing you can say to try to somehow convince yourself that this shit isnt true, cock in my mouth, okay, another good one, when i'm the one on here trying to defend my friend who snitched on another right. fuckin lame ass faggot. who the fuck do you think youre scaring, find out more about me and you'll see you fucked up, haha, please homie, your finger threats on the internet dont scare no one. like i said i would stop already so you can post your little pictures but you always gotta say something else to make yourself sound like some crazy ass dude on the internet.

alright, sounds good, we can leave it on that note, make sure you pm me when youre headed down to vegas so i can start my nine hour drive over there as well.

Glancer.Doin.Grimey.Krimes

listen Prancer... are you sayin im gonna go to LV jus for you to run where i already am?

just answer that pm and show up sweatie...

like i said your a toy

believe me i wont snitchlike your friend did if you beat my ass, and just for the record i aint running nowhere, you said you were rollin to vegas, so i'm meeting you there, no ones running to the bay or wherever you are. i stay in northern nevada, but we can renedzvous in vegas, i wanted to take a trip up there anyways

awww, looney bitched out again on his words. he posted up there for me to pm him on when i was comin all i needed was where? i know he got that pm an hour ago and now he signed off?! first vegas but now northern nv??! better went to go tell his pathetic never-seen-up crew for ruining keeps thread that someone nicefully made for him/her.

heres your loverboy on a hotass block...i hope you lose sleep over it halfsteepin toy

P1010001-9.jpg

ahahaha yo out to my family,that fool looney finally pmed me back, hes from sparks nv. ahahahahaa... when he gets back he said hell let me know. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA..... IM DYIN LAFFIN IN MY SEAT.

ok ok... now that we got that toy outa here. back to the keep flicks or any other AQ UND BTH TOA MA flicks

shut the fuck up faggot, tryin to look like a big bad ass in front of your internet crowd. tryin to act like you punked somebody on the computer.what the fuck you mean first vegas now northern nevada, i never said i lived in vegas, once again faggot ass mr bullshit assumes shit. i sent you your reply, ''my lover boy'', haha, okay homie, i'm not the one in love with snitches remember, thats your job.

ahahaha yo out to my family,that fool looney finally pmed me back, hes from sparks nv. ahahahahaa... when he gets back he said hell let me know. AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA..... IM DYIN LAFFIN IN MY SEAT.

ok ok... now that we got that toy outa here. back to the keep flicks or any other AQ UND BTH TOA MA flicks

or post those solo homies....ahahah jp