Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
SHUT YOUR FAKE ASS UP NIGGA..your NOT from NYC..YOUR NOT FROM SF...YOUR NOBODY...YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYONE..YOU HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER and run your mouth..you dont paint..and if you do your toy as fuck....your a 25 yr old little pussy...

be quiet..and if you dare step in san francicsco please holler at me dog..so i could beat the shit outta you and tag on your fuckin face when your laying in your own pool of piss faget..

oh yeah..fuck your kids too...bitch..

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you need a xanax you on that roid rage or some shit lmao! calm the fuck down lil pipsqueak you aint beatin piss outta no one tell me where that head lay if you so cold :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
people are probably gonna talk shit to me for saying this but seriously can someone tell me how keep paints so clean, its a serious question like can anyone tell me how he does that. definatly one of my favorite writers ever.

practice and talent, you have to be born with the hands of a surgeon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...