Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

souhhhhhh "only time will tell" wheres ur thread @? cuz unless u got a good 56 pgs of freshly cut flix fresh off the streets like this nigga do, id say put the dick back in ur mouth and quiet down homeh.. and i aint trynna hear back from you on this shit on some internet beef either, im just sayin less you got the fuckin crudentials nigga...then keep your bitch no clue havin ass opinons to yourself mayng...

Whoever is posting my shit in this thread, do tha homework before you start confusing shit fool...Ive got mad respect for KEEP AQK UND and it gets me heated when people confuse tha two...He's doin his thing , an im doin mine...I could give a fuck who likes whos work more or what...YOU KIDS NEED TO DEAD THA MIXUP THOUGH...tha styles are easy enough to tell apart.

If you arent sure, just shut tha fuck up an leave posting to tha big boys

Whoever is posting my shit in this thread, do tha homework before you start confusing shit fool...Ive got mad respect for KEEP AQK UND and it gets me heated when people confuse tha two...He's doin his thing , an im doin mine...I could give a fuck who likes whos work more or what...YOU KIDS NEED TO DEAD THA MIXUP THOUGH...tha styles are easy enough to tell apart.

If you arent sure, just shut tha fuck up an leave posting to tha big boys

serio. if you cant distinguish between the two just based on their styles alone, then gtfo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...