more style from japan

roler one tm7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
Originally posted by Lubrication

That word is my name. And no, I did'nt like your sarcastic answer. From the looks of it, you're a toy that can't do other names either.

Keep practicing... just not with my name. Charge it to the game.

- OIL*CODIBMOSWH?

stick a quarter in yo azz cause u played yo delf

love always

the deltron clan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by 666

Not that I need to defend Roler but hes been doing his thing for probably more then 15 years longer then you Oil. If you never heard of him then you should maybe do some homework.

H18..

Rip Wiot TM7.

Who the fuck are you? That shit was from 4 years ago. I never said that I had never heard of Roler, I just did'nt like his reply. That little back and forth with me & him has long been resolved. What the fuck does your worthless ass opinion matter in this? You're not Roler... you're trying to diss me? You're a fucking cheerleader... put down your pom-poms for a minute so you can pull Roler's dick out of your mouth you stalkerjocker.

OIL*WHTKOCODU$T

Originally posted by feezone

Yo Serum. Where was that wall pic taken from? Hopefully Tokyo. Thats the kind a spots I want to hit.

damn this thread is old. sorry the photohost has long been cancelled on the majority of these. i'm guessing you're talking about the only one pic that i'm seeing up which is in osaka, and has long been buffed. in terms of tokyo there was a big permission done not too long ago in shibuya by kane,kres, phil, fate, etc. you should check out if you're visiting.

• 1 year later...

Archived