Guitars

fermentor666

Some handmade-guitars. Warrior is a company out of Georgia, they make guitars that play and sound real good. Some of the designs are a little nuts, but if you see them up close they're impressive. The people who run the company are religious, so that's why there's a focus on Christianity in some of the guitars. The guitars have a large following in the gospel community, from what I hear. They're good people.

jesus_front.jpg

Archer_front.jpg

Eagle_front.jpg

Eagle_Detail.jpg

Lion_front.jpg

And their more normal-looking guitars:

zebra_sig_front.jpg

quilt_55_front.jpg

classicdc_front.jpg

silver_knight_dc_front.jpg

They make handmade guitars and they are EXPENSIVE! But they are also unbeleviable.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anywhere from several thousand to apparently $100,000. The guitar 1AM guitar in the second post, which is fucking awesome, is $15,000.

The Christ guitar says it's appraised at $100,000, while the Eagle and Lion are $40,000 and $20,000 respectively. Those guitars I guess are for serious collectors and famous, famous musicians (I assume). My dad was sent the Lion one and another one that's not on the site anymore to do a write-up for their catalog and they are amazing pieces of work. I wasn't a fan of the Lion guitar but it's pretty amazing to look at in person. The other one has an engraving on the neck of the Archangel Gabriel casting Satan down into Hell on the neck, I'll see if I can dig up some pictures.

The ones without the crazy bodies are generally around $3,000 to $10,000.

By the way, I'm not affiliated with them and I'm not trying to promote them, I think they make cool guitars.

http://www.warriorguitar.com/current_guitar_gallery.htm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...