Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, yungun you still want to talk?

*i made you quit ART school.

*you got slammed into a table at urban outfitters and i took your hat and you begged me for it.

*3 of us had 5 of you scared at the wall, remember how we went thru your pockets?

*how about the time you were ducking and weaving in that alley in georgetown? remember that? you had to change your underwear when you got home? i pretty much know you shitted yourself, while your 2 boys were copping pleas trying not to catch a beatdown.

so its ok, i understand that you would be sore after all that all these years. explain to everyone here why you quit ART school the next day the picture i posted was taken. you never expected a picture did you? haha... the lie of a life you made in your mind slowly crumbling? haha... i wish your boy would have gone hard on any of us other than on his family and it definelty would have made things more entertaining. for sure we wouldnt have gotten tired of chumping your ass.

btw nice job of cutting the flick so it seems like you actually painted a city rooftop, ashamed to show the rest?

not quite sure.. havent seen any of his boys on here for a while so he probly still locked up. But still not sure.

Posting yo blahblahblah is out or blahblah is getting out on such date or in how ever many days is drysnitching in a way so i been keepin quiet. but FREE FANT! is what i will say..

Yall'll know when hes out wont be long. !FREE FANT MTC!

why are you telling people to shut the hell up? if you dont like talking and just want pics, go to flickr... i love people who say shut the hell up online and know irl they could get their fucking chin checked... rhe only people on this thread who need to keep their lips tight are the mfers who have never painted dc... anyone else can fucking rattle away... (i said PAINT, bent... sharpie tags on the metro escalator dont count..)