Wash DC

colonisms

Haha, your right I dont really paint anymore cuz I dont have time, but Im pretty certified to tell you something about bombing and will be until you do 150+ fills, in every part of the city, without a car, before your 17. That said, Ive hardly painted in 4 years, have had nearly all my shit buffed/taken out, and still have roughly the same amount of shit you have running....But I guess I have a lot to learn from you

^^This guy knows whats up. Dude has been around the block and put in tons of work. When someone better than you criticizes, listen up because they've been in the game so much longer than you and definitely have the right to say what they want. Plus, apoxy and company need to stop getting butt hurt when people say your shit is wack. If anything that should make you want to get better to prove them wrong.

That said, please stop posting tags and useless shit. Everyone wants to see burners, pieces, and street fills, not marker tags in cutty alleys. But do what you do, just think before you react so we can avoid turning this into a winy little kindergarten class. Peace and stay up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn its such a fucking shame how these writers these days have such access to publicity.

The other sad part of it is...they have unlimited access to other graffiti that is quality shit and they still suck. With so many writers to get inspiration from and to learn handstyles and lettering youd think they would do some quality. When I started it was Spray Can Art and albums passed down from NY and getting out and finding spots.

SPOK actually understands what handstyles are, what lettering is, how to do a throw up...and to be honest its not that hard to develop a decent set of tags and letters, but niggas still do some garbage.

This fool APOXY is free to post what he wants, true, but with freedom comes responsibility and just cause your free to put what ever the fuck you want doesnt mean anyone wants to see it. Like I said before theres a ton of work in DC that is hot, but on here its overshadowed by toys like APOXY and other hardheaded BM cats...shit is weak.

Damn its such a fucking shame how these writers these days have such access to publicity.

The other sad part of it is...they have unlimited access to other graffiti that is quality shit and they still suck. With so many writers to get inspiration from and to learn handstyles and lettering youd think they would do some quality. When I started it was Spray Can Art and albums passed down from NY and getting out and finding spots.

SPOK actually understands what handstyles are, what lettering is, how to do a throw up...and to be honest its not that hard to develop a decent set of tags and letters, but niggas still do some garbage.

This fool APOXY is free to post what he wants, true, but with freedom comes responsibility and just cause your free to put what ever the fuck you want doesnt mean anyone wants to see it. Like I said before theres a ton of work in DC that is hot, but on here its overshadowed by toys like APOXY and other hardheaded BM cats...shit is weak.

no doubt...i remember back when i first start seeing spok shit and he had the freshest hands i had seen in dc in a minute and a dope overall style too. thats why i dont even get that pressed to paint when im back in DC cause people are always gonna come on 12oz and talk shit about everything and its not really as black and white as people make it seem. People get mad at niggas for doing pieces on the line and look at em like less of a writer for not killing the city with shitty ass 2 letter throws. i understand that getting up should be high on your priority list as far as graffiti goes but i grew up in the city and i had to look at that shit everyday to/from school and work...the problem is a lot of niggas are so hell-bent on killing shit that they get 1 throw and 1 tag in their head and they go out and just punish shit on some rough draft type shit and then get egos, when most of the kids that are less up in the street that are hitting the lines are actually progressing, developing styles, steppin their shit up..so at the end of the day...people might know who you are for doing 16 million throws in a 3 month period but if you're not a well rounded writer why the fuck should anybody automatically give you respect? thats like walking around saying "yo, i got the dopest freethrow percentage on the team" when you can't make any other shots...lol. niggas on some starbucks shit..wanna have some shit up on every single block...even if it is just watered down garbage. with that being said, pear's shit is fresh as hell and all of those nehi's got one tag thats better than some niggas whole catalogs. chuuch

Amen to what SOAKER said ^^^^^ haha.But these toys will still continue posting pages and pages of garbage that belongs in the trash.They really make legit writers look bad.Before all this internet promo you had to put in work to get a rep.Nowadays any toy can post pics of talentless garbage and think they are hot.Truth is noone thinks that shit is hot.Most just dont want to come out and say it due to the fact that these newjack teens will just plague the threads with tons of shittalking and more trashy pics taken with digital camera's that mommy and daddy bought them for x-mas .. DC sucks and thats the truth.

number 1. ammo4 get on my fucking level. leave chevy chase maryland and make ur way past military road and do something worthwhile. you have absolutely no right to talk shit. 2. those rocks and trees deseved it the most.. quit being bummed that i painted a 110 percent easy spot and it was on the news for a week 3...i am terrible at graff and dont give a fuck because it is fun as fuck to go out drunk as fuck and do me... and number 4. ive been going out alone drunk for the past month . flicks comming soon. and number 5 . there shouldnt even be a graff website. you shouldnt even have to go to a website to see your own citys graff. you should be able to see something on the streets and be like DAMNNN ... before you see it on a 15 inch moniter.... im going painting . bye byeeee

while driving/ on my way to work (TODAY)

spok fill by the graveyard check

spok fill eye n 12th ne check

spok fill bladensburg rd check

spok trinidad (rip Cee, lil arnold) check

one quadrant taggers need to shut the fuck up

http://www.2girls1cup.com <--- for the spok haters

or y'all need to try this

or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenkem

Amen to what SOAKER said ^^^^^ haha.But these toys will still continue posting pages and pages of garbage that belongs in the trash.They really make legit writers look bad.Before all this internet promo you had to put in work to get a rep.Nowadays any toy can post pics of talentless garbage and think they are hot.Truth is noone thinks that shit is hot.Most just dont want to come out and say it due to the fact that these newjack teens will just plague the threads with tons of shittalking and more trashy pics taken with digital camera's that mommy and daddy bought them for x-mas .. DC sucks and thats the truth.

just when i think we come to a general consensus, you fuck it up with that statement...go back to bmore.

number 1. ammo4 get on my fucking level. leave chevy chase maryland and make ur way past military road and do something worthwhile. you have absolutely no right to talk shit. 2. those rocks and trees deseved it the most.. quit being bummed that i painted a 110 percent easy spot and it was on the news for a week 3...i am terrible at graff and dont give a fuck because it is fun as fuck to go out drunk as fuck and do me... and number 4. ive been going out alone drunk for the past month . flicks comming soon. and number 5 . there shouldnt even be a graff website. you shouldnt even have to go to a website to see your own citys graff. you should be able to see something on the streets and be like DAMNNN ... before you see it on a 15 inch moniter.... im going painting . bye byeeee
ahaha get on the level get cans on your pro model