Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

niggas should stop beefin unless theres actually problems. call whoever up and settle that shit .personally....i dont mind seeing people air out dirty laundry if the clothes is fly but if youre airing out dirty laundry and your wardobe is all grass-stained jeans nobody wants to see that shit. but shit..fuck it, bump all these niggas cause theyre painting more than i am right now :)

man, if i was a giraffe i'd be hitting some dope ass spots but i probably wouldnt be on 12oz cause it'd be a bitch to sit at a computer desk. im not sure what i think about apoxy haha...he doesnt have the greatest shit but at least he acknowledges and understands that that shit comes over time. can't blame a dude w/ good intentions. shit, i'll draw him a straight letter and a throw if he wants haha

im gonna say this, and lets make it the end of it, for a minuite at least.

rel sak gobe, i actually got some respect for ya, yall seems like faggots, cause you probally are, but you do paint, the red line, and thats word. i like the line too. but i like streets more, so if you come on here flappin lips about me when i already had to punk both of you out about it, pissin me off and i know i can take out the majority of all yall's shit in one night and a fat bag of paint, its gonna get done, please believe. also, i like beef, love it, i dont start it, but when it rains, its gotta pour. its one of the most exciting things left in graff today if you ask me. and yall happend to give me a good reason and be some of the only kids that i could beef with, im not gonna beef with spok cuz he talks shit(although his homie did post a handy checklist if need be, smart) because he aint doin shit, you are, it makes it fair. welcome to fucking graffiti.

if you aint feel like reading all that bullshit heres the sum up:

IF YOU EMPTY CANS IN DC, I FUCKING LOVE YOU NO HOMO.

fuck saturday