Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you have to be fucking kidding, once again someone making bold assumptions about people they wouldnt say shit to except, "will you sign my yearbook? Please?"

dick riders.

you don't know shit about me, so until you do...i suggest you shut the fuck up. On a lighter note bump rivers' flairs.

Also why the fuck would i be asking people like cope to sign my yearbook? i thought blackbooks were the popular method.:lol:

CIMG1885.jpg[/img]

CIMG1887.jpg[/img]

CIMG1910.jpg[/img]

CIMG1948.jpg[/img]

CIMG19544.jpg[/img]

CIMG1962.jpg[/img]

CIMG1963.jpg[/img]

CIMG1637.jpg[/img]

oldie but goodie

i know i already posted these next few......shoot me

CIMG1675.jpg[/img]

CIMG1678.jpg

[/img]

CIMG1679.jpg[/img]

CIMG1680.jpg[/img]

CIMG1682.jpg[/img]

CIMG1683.jpg[/img]

CIMG1689.jpg[/img]

CIMG1946.jpg[/img]

CIMG1945.jpg

[/img]

i herd smk be sonnin kids from a wheelchair..sirriz bidness

CIMG1853.jpg[/img]

CIMG1973.jpg[/img]

gotta love it...free sewp

you don't know shit about me, so until you do...i suggest you shut the fuck up. On a lighter note bump rivers' flairs.

Also why the fuck would i be asking people like cope to sign my yearbook? i thought blackbooks were the popular method.:lol:

i know your dumb, and gay and dumb, but your right, who the fuck would want someone to sign their yearbook, just have em tag your tshirt instead, then when your holdin down your block all your boys will know how much of G you really are!:eek: :eek:

i know your dumb, and gay and dumb, but your right, who the fuck would want someone to sign their yearbook, just have em tag your tshirt instead, then when your holdin down your block all your boys will know how much of G you really are!:eek: :eek:

I'm not holding down any block, on the contrary I'm quite ungangster myself, but i would be more that happy to bitch slap your ass. Another thing my friend, if you are going to make an attempt at insulting me please say something better than calling me gay and dumb, you sound like a fucking 8th grader.