Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'd rather see all the new kids pics instead of yall just talking about how you hate ATB or how you Hate all the toys. why the fuck cant you just swallow your god damn pride and help them out. I KNOW at one point in ya'lls graff careers you all probably got help from someone, they're all just looking for some one to help them out......Quit your bitchin and try help them out. or go fucking paint, you might have been a king once but where you at now? Bitchin at the kids who are out there doin it, while yall sit behind your computer screens

^^This guy is stupid. Like I don't get out. Where am I know? On top of my game, you stupid motherfucker. Fuck ATB, your gonna hear that till they stop being bitches and handle their shit. I was toy, but I knew my place, I knew my shit was wack, I would of never posted my shit on here, I would of been embarrased. Hater all over the fucking place. Fuck Mr.AR-15 AKA bitch ass Arin.

Help out, nigga, do I look like the salvation army to you. DC is weak. Ask yourself why.

doesnt hurt to show youngins love, matter of fact it helps them feel more connected to the culture and makes them want to participate in a more constructive manner, im sure any city that has a thread has the same issues with quality control, but really this is a public forum so the argument null, however the flip side of it is that im just posting pictures of what i see walking around and those pictures reflect whats going on in this city, more youngins than veterans, more bombing than piecing. ATB does thier thing, im not always a fan of it, but at time when most writers including myself were taking a break from getting up, those dudes kept shit alive on the streets and went bombing harder than any other crew before them, problems with them aside, its a fact that cant be denied. i got mad love for the oldschool and even more love for the new because of that very fact,

and even though weve beefed in the past, clashed on a personal level i still feel secure in the fact that i reached out to those dudes when they were youngins, because i helped get them to that point where they kept shit breathing and kinged the city. all these kids out here getting up, putting in work should be brought into the circle not left out, leaving people out breeds beef, where bonds should be formed.

:lol: sounds like an afterschool boys & girls club to me....

breakin2.jpg

"Believe in the beat that's on the street, it's hoppin' and poppin', they're breakin' and lockin'."

fuck all this " help out the youngins,,, no one taught me shit, and i didnt bitch and complain about not being able to go out with dudes bc i knew i wasnt good enough, just cuz some kids show up witha book and a bunch of stickers and want to be down doesnt mean shit, and it shouldnt be ground to start beef or whatever the fuck, and it damn sure doenst mean they get to learn about spots so they can fuck them up for everyone else,,,im not saying to be arogant and act like a dick when you meet fools, but cmon yall, if you really want to do something do it with your mouth shut and dont go around lookin for respect, and thinking you deserve it after doin three pieces ona trackside....

with a name like doesitmatter you surely wont shut the fuck up playin internet tough guy. somebodys jealous!!! you a little sensitive ass toy bitch. keep my name out yer mouth bitch i dont know you, you dont know me so we'll never be friends so stop talking to me cuz

everyone still crushin' DC stay up & be safe

^^This guy is stupid. Like I don't get out. Where am I know? On top of my game, you stupid motherfucker. I was toy, but I knew my place, I knew my shit was wack, I would of never posted my shit on here, I would of been embarrased.

Help out, nigga, do I look like the salvation army to you. DC is weak. Ask yourself why.

truth right here. what downsouth is whining about really disgusts me. no respect for anyone til they earn it, and go help your fuckin self, fuck outta here with some graffiti classes and that bullshit, go ride the red line, or look at some magazines, or just fuckin learn by your experience. you fuckin new kids just want everything handed to you... respect, fame, skills, etc. with none of the work. there are no microwavable recipes to be a well-rounded writer, no short cuts, no cheating, YOU FUCKING WORK FOR IT. go play that douche bag marc ecko's video game, fucking shitbags. it takes years to establish a rep and it takes even more work to maintain it. fuck some fly-by, in-it-for-the-minute, no heart big headed kids that claim to be writers. I HATE YOU

with a name like doesitmatter you surely wont shut the fuck up playin internet tough guy. somebodys jealous!!! you a little sensitive ass toy bitch. keep my name out yer mouth bitch i dont know you, you dont know me so we'll never be friends so stop talking to me cuz

everyone still crushin' DC stay up & be safe

Fuck you and your whole crew nigga. Come stop me from calling you out, bitch ass toy. Jealous of what? Pussies with no style? Tell Coma to holla at me and handle his shit like a man and we could put all this behind us. Besides, why you think I'm on here? To call your whole crew out. Fuck ATB, Fuck Arin. Your pathetic, y'all act hard when no one is there to check you, but when shit cathces up with you ya'll pretend that the beef doesn't exist. Koma is a bitch, Nore is a bitch. Tell them to PM me so we can handle this, I bet you they won't. Ask him why he didn't respond to my myspace message. Ask him. I called your whole crew out and none of you will do anything about it. Ask Koma why he won't listen to Roy, who tells him he should step up. Because he's a scared little bitch. And you push his crew. You push a bitche's crew. ATB is a bitche's crew.

You Pmed me saying you were gonna send somebody to handle me, you said I was light work to y'all, remember? And I'm the one acting hard on the interenet, where's your homie that is gonna "handle me"? I haven't heard from him. And rememeber, your homies started this. FUCK AN ATB!

HELLLLOOOOO!?!

theyre talking about shit like that "jesk"(?) BTW

and youre a "md repper" fuck outta dc thread if it werent for 12 oz id've never heard of you. lemme see some street fills or something

hey who the fuck r u tryin to talk shit if you say you dont know me,post your oppiste hand ish if you even have any i would care less to see it too...im postin my shit i could care less what you have to say.. street fills are comin when my casts off go back to ur emo punk band mass movement of the moth.. hah you know what i mean.. ps i hope u get locked up ,have fun!. dont bother talkin shit .unless you want to pm me .snitch

hey who the fuck r u tryin to talk shit if you say you dont know me,post your oppiste hand ish if you even have any i would care less to see it too...im postin my shit i could care less what you have to say.. street fills are comin when my casts off go back to ur emo punk band mass movement of the moth.. hah you know what i mean.. ps i hope u get locked up ,have fun!. dont bother talkin shit .unless you want to pm me .snitch

i know having a handicap is preventative, but the only jesk in dc ive ever seen is a 1.5 by 4 inch markall tag near the convention center. this is the DC thread, not the rockville bridges complain about my arm thread.

dont post your on this thread shit until you're either better or up more

truth right here. what downsouth is whining about really disgusts me. no respect for anyone til they earn it, and go help your fuckin self, fuck outta here with some graffiti classes and that bullshit, go ride the red line, or look at some magazines, or just fuckin learn by your experience. you fuckin new kids just want everything handed to you... respect, fame, skills, etc. with none of the work. there are no microwavable recipes to be a well-rounded writer, no short cuts, no cheating, YOU FUCKING WORK FOR IT. go play that douche bag marc ecko's video game, fucking shitbags. it takes years to establish a rep and it takes even more work to maintain it. fuck some fly-by, in-it-for-the-minute, no heart big headed kids that claim to be writers. I HATE YOU

point takin....

no one cares about your switch hitting "skills", no one cares if your gonna come do some "street fills", whats gonna happen then, are you gonna be a king for doing a fillin on 14th. no. stop crying when people say your "graff" looks like shit, if it looks like shit it looks like shit sorry, and stop acting hard, i guarantee you wouldnt say shit to any of these fools in "real life"...

fake nigga rza,,,poor guy.

i know having a handicap is preventative, but the only jesk in dc ive ever seen is a 1.5 by 4 inch markall tag near the convention center. this is the DC thread, not the rockville bridges complain about my arm thread.

dont post your on this thread shit until you're either better or up more

who r u? never seen u post 1 flik, until u do keep ur trap shut

this is gotten to be bullshit again, handle your shit on the streets and stop coming on here crying like a little girl. you want to find someone? go to their house, work, wherever...

this aint an online dating place, you wanna fight? dont make plans, look for muthafuckers.