Wash DC

colonisms

Originally posted by clockwork202@Aug 27 2005, 06:11 PM

hahah borf bites as much as i do, cave a is a rich oreo trying to act hard how old are and you live in your moms crib you fuckin bum you paint with kids like half your age, o yeha dont you guys buy your paint im surprised you gays lasted this long with scrap cans, keep wasting your paint and feeding our egos bumass faggots remember we can fix fill ins you cant fix pieces loserssssss :haha: :haha:

alright burrito, just cuz youre wack as shit and your boyfriend's locked up for being a fool doesn't mean you gotta come out with this racist garbage. no one cares. go rap about how hard you are living with your mom. at least cave isnt pretending to be some herb out of a "killa cam" video. fuckin badgers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Russell_Jones+Aug 28 2005, 10:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Russell_Jones - Aug 28 2005, 10:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-clockwork202@Aug 27 2005, 06:11 PM

hahah borf bites as much as i do, cave a is a rich oreo trying to act hard how old are and you live in your moms crib you fuckin bum you paint with kids like half your age, o yeha dont you guys buy your paint im surprised you gays lasted this long with scrap cans, keep wasting your paint and feeding our egos bumass faggots remember we can fix fill ins you cant fix pieces loserssssss :haha:  :haha:

alright burrito, just cuz youre wack as shit and your boyfriend's locked up for being a fool doesn't mean you gotta come out with this racist garbage. no one cares. go rap about how hard you are living with your mom. at least cave isnt pretending to be some herb out of a "killa cam" video. fuckin badgers.

[/b]

i have no business chiming in but i like the way rus puts his words together......

Man U guys are racist. Real cool...

Im saying if you got a problem with a writer whatever. Beef is beef. But to start dissing their race and the way they're supposed to be or whatever the case is... You might as well just go online and diss yourself.

YEAH CAUSE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO PAINT DC ARE SO ORGINAL WITH THEIR SHIT, SAY WHAT YOU WILL BUT A SIDE FROM THE HIPPY WITH THE STENCILS THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE ACTUALLY DOING STREET SHIT I DONT EXACTLY SEE ANYONE ELSE DOING FILL INS EVERYWHERE ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY SAD..YOU'D THINK THERE WOULD BE MORE KIDS PAINTING THE STREET WITH THE AMOUNT PEOPLE THAT ARE ON HERE TALKING SHIT

Originally posted by the diesel@Aug 29 2005, 01:36 AM

YEAH CAUSE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO PAINT DC ARE SO ORGINAL WITH THEIR SHIT, SAY WHAT YOU WILL BUT A SIDE FROM THE HIPPY WITH THE STENCILS THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE ACTUALLY DOING STREET SHIT I DONT EXACTLY SEE ANYONE ELSE DOING FILL INS EVERYWHERE ITS ACTUALLY PRETTY SAD..YOU'D THINK THERE WOULD BE MORE KIDS PAINTING THE STREET WITH THE AMOUNT PEOPLE THAT ARE ON HERE TALKING SHIT

you know whats really sad though, with the amount of usernames they've got, you'd think there were about 23 of these atb fucks.

no one likes y'all, so stop trying to act like you got some fan club. and please, "fuck atb" doesn't count as a bump.

Guest clockwork202

we dont need a fan club we got you guys, but foreal i cant blame you guys for being mad id be pissed to if i was no name nobody in a weakass crew and my handful of pieces and one fill in the city got ragged...please also do me a favor and pry caves nuts from your mouth caouse they seem to be stuck in there pretty tight, you guys are jokes thats why you dont have shit left in dc and nothing is ever going to run that you and your butt buddies paint, tell your friends to keep wasting their money buying paint im sure walmart is making a killing off you fags and by all means keep painting it will give us something to rag when were bored im done talking on this sillyass message board

:burn: the All Toy Bombers . . .scuse me, BITERS, had what was come to them. STYLE over SHIT . . . Koma's throw looks like BO cus that shit stinks . . . You all getting personal and shit but it is all irrelevant to style wars so fuck that stupid shit about nonsense. fuck dis forum too . . .

fuck that "X" you put in your "o" you lazy wannabe . . .

fuck your cap mentality and fuck the bitches who confine to labels.

fuck all you hatinous bitch ass mutha fuckas . . .

oh yeah the atb bitches oughta try stencils, it might be better for non skilled bitches such as yourselves . . . go ahead go over my shit i dont give a fuck, whatever gives you your prestige . . .

you bitch nigas is writing but yall nigas aint got shit to say so shut the fuck up

LONG LIVE BORF AND HIS WHOLE POSSE

niga bombd the green sign with the washington monument in the background, he bombed the Washington post, there are more things to bomb than just walls in the poorer sections of DC.

He came to shit were the ATB crew sleeps . . . don't let the bed bugs bite.

aaaaaaahahaahahahaaha

:burn:

you see they went down to your level and did what you do all the time . . . destructive hate . . . now do what they do: stylistic shit . . .

oh what was that? you can't.

thats where is ends . . .

jealous haters and biters know your place . . .

if there where a movie bout yall bitches it'd be called h8 mile, visual eminems nah mean?

annoying white trash

who cares how much shit is running . . . ATB got tons of shit running

but it's 2000 pounds of bullshit . . . ugly shit

McDonalds is the king of what ATB does, putting the same repetitive,

useless logo all over the place.

deep down in their cold hearts they know they are just

seeking attention for their wack ugliness but it don't fly

like that . . .

nobody likes you . . .

contimplate suicide or sumn

this thread has completely degenerated into bullshit name calling and shit talking...IF PEOPLE WANT THIS THREAD, OR ANY OTHER ABOUT DC kept OPEN, then stop with the pointless comments about how dumb everyone's opinions are and how wack DC graf has become

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

if you are done talking on the silly ass message board, like some of you claim, then SHUT THE FUCK UP

no more racist bullshit

borf vs koma/nores take it back to the streets or to the PMs

thread closure is imminent.

I got nothing but love for ya… whole bunch of the good, the bad and the ugly from now and then, DC and NYC, in Alpha order, I’m not playing favorites. The sight is maxed out for the month so wait till next month for the next mega installment of graff from around the way. http://www.flickr.com/photos/heatwave and please, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up!

Originally posted by Swamp Thing+Aug 29 2005, 06:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swamp Thing - Aug 29 2005, 06:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn yo i didn't know 12oz had its own pigs, we can act like everything is straight . . .

fuck it

[/b]

no, 12oz has BABYSITTERS.

you guys are fucking acting dumb as shit and we don't need to waste bandwidth on your egos.

<!--QuoteBegin-cast144@Aug 29 2005, 05:44 PM

the solution is not shutting down the means of expressions but to start acting like men and stop talking internet gossip like bitches...

later.

12oz can be a good forum for discussion, but this IS NOT THE BILL OF RIGHTS. 12oz is a privilege, not a right, and we can shut this stupid shit talking down when we want.

so get back to the graf and start acting like the men you supposedly are.