Wash DC

colonisms

Here's an example of how you sound like a cop:

"I'll have some more pics once I get this next roll processed... and find my digi camera.

Cast, where was that silver blockbuster over Clear?

Rivs, what spot are you talking about?"

Why are you pressed over where shit is? you should know where shit is, and why don't you know what a blockbuster is?

And your anachronistic photos? weird, nice but weird.

Ok ok you are a suburban kid, forgive me but you are not convincing, and you need to toughen up for real for real. sissy.

:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just asked where to get caps cause im new coming up. And I am mos def not a cop, I hit up the freight tracks with semer last sunday. Idk, if you think im a narc then by my guess but I can tell you Im the last person to be a cop on this site.

edit....

And why would a cop give a fuck where caps are?

Nope, live in the city. Edgewood. What's with the old photos, just like them. Rivers said something about a pic I posted and I was wondering which one it was.

Since when does it matter where a blockbuster was done almost 10 years ago? I know what a blockbuster is, that's why I asked him.

:haha: Just tell me what you write, mr. tough guy, I ain't afraid of a little competition.

Ok I gice up, my real name is greg stevens, I work for the DC police. We are trying to find out where borf got all of his stuff and all of the spots he did so we can charge him more...Damnit I should have been more slick, I think im gona loose my job now

repitition is toy. Bombing needs to move onto the next level, fuck crews, fuck bullshit politics.

i see the same ugly shit over and over and over and over and over,

visual pollution, like crunk in my eyes, or that dirty south bullshit rap in the visual sense. . .

S T Y L E, designs, color.

FUCK THE "CAP" MENTALITY. DOIN THE SAME THROW OVER AND OVER DON'T MEAN YOU OWN SHIT, JUST A BUSTED THROW and too time time on your hands, instead of showing us some shit for the billionth time, take a sec to do something different.

Fuck the EGO, FUCK THE PRIDE, PRESTIGE or whatever you get out of what you do.

We ain't in NYC where there are millions of repitiives, DC is about aesthetics.

Quality over quantity.

It's all just dust in the wind, make people bite that shit

most of my work goes into the design aspect of things.

Form + Function

(creativity+bombing)

(style + destruction)

not just: (same ol'shit + bombing)

I am sorry if this repetitive shit applies to you. No offence, i just want to be able to wage a style war on trains. Realize, that we will never be on the same level as them bitinous Europeans, All cus niggas don't know how to control themselves, they don't know how to put in efforts to make designs which are NICE TO LOOK AT, they don't know how to earn the respect of the people.

They are forced to make 2 color throws which are designed primarily to be painted fast cus you all are running from the police and neighborhood heros.

We shouldnt have to confine graffiti to that cus you are evading the people

Maybe you say fuck the people? well shiet, the people need to be fucked cus they are ignorant, if we just say fuck the world and make it look like shit, we are being just as ignorant as they are.

Patience, skills . . . i don't mean to make enemies, but beef comes with a pastime that is played by people looking for prestige and pride,

I am not trying to represent myself, i am trying to represent art, if you consider this "art".

Can't you see that they control graffiti? they keep it where they want to keep it, they keep looking generic.

People bomb to get recognized, and recognition will only be achieve through individuality, style, and skill.

Not repetitive/generic biting.

" put in work"???

do you call this work?

i call this "CAP". Cap was a cracker with no style.

assumption makes an ASS out of you.

Why don't you put some work in your black book before you start expressing your lame ass views thru your ugly throw.

Fuck what you think, it's about what you know . . .

fuck this low-fi shit

1st. Don't diss cap. He's one of the most respected bombers of all time.

2nd. If you bomb long enough, you realize you can't always be passionate about that "form + functionality" shit. when you're sitting in a holding cell, that's the last thing you're thinking about. i am not saying that i don't respect your views, but ideals and reality clash most of the time.

There's a difference between a king in 2005 and a king in the 1980's.