Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"bitches with a ton of money and paint.. "

i can just picture you in one of those sailor skirts that little girls wear licking a huge ass rainbow lollipop standing on the corner demanding attention LOOK AT ME IM QUEER YIPPIEE!!! IM BENDING OOOOOOOOOVER woohoo

yeah if u had half a brain and werent a jealous toy youd kno that theres weights on the otherside of the 25 but its cool you cant say shit about the paint cuz its more then every1 you kno combined has so you get a A for effort ... keep jockin us and not painting graffiti

Guest The Boss

thats not that much paint when all u do is two colored fillins. when u do pieces you go through that shit fast. plus thats only like 3 carts of paint.

I've lived in the D.C. area for 10 years, been interested in graffiti for 8, been doing it for 2 (in Israel). Ever since 97 I've stood on the sidelines in awe as the scene progressed, moped as it died down and now I'm happy to see it rise up once more. There is only one problem though, there is a crew out there that has no repect. ATB. You guys are interesting to look at and I like ahoys throwies, but all I see is great pieces being covered up by you guys. Not even with better pieces. Your all so bent on kinging the city that you disregard the amount of time and effort that goes into doing a piece. Learn some respect, go find other spots instead of destroying such nice work.

Another thing that bothers me is your stomping everyone that comes near D.C. How do you expect the scene to improve if you don't let anyone in? Toys will eventually get better...and as they progress so would the scene. You think we should thank you for keep the scene alive? You must be out of your egotistical minds...its because of you that the scenes dieing...No one wants to put their work up just to get dissed with some three second throwie. Learn some respect and the scene will grow.

Btw Borf ownes the city artfag or not.

^^^ agreed!

there's no rationalizing with these faries. let the scene die just to see nothing but your own shit. wow oooh aaah the smurfs would be amazed

toys will be toys.... bad toys bad toys lalala

"what do you write?"

i write your mom love letters

^^^ hey queer, what'd you do on father's day?

infact, everyone you go over is 100% times better than you. your mentality is way fucked up and your perception on what is reality - distorted

sure u girls have alot of ups, but no one cares because you do it wrong, yes ahoy is the only good str8 letter in your crew but he is a BIG TOY due to painting with your gay asses

DC scene = wack and stagnant, led by big headed toys

how do you feel wasting your time and paint and all that precious "suburb" money to get around just to realize you suck, and no ones impressed at all? im sure u ladies go out all the time but the DC thread is dead which means nothing good is being done to take pictures of. Your bullshit overdone two letter diarheal tilted to the side isnt making it creative. i think its funny when your pansy crew goes out and everyone will do 4 letters, maybe one has enough style or technique to do a straight letter, but miss koma always only has those 2 big retarded kid lego building block letters. tighten your helmet jail bait, im coming in!

will you know my name... if i saw you in heaven

thanks you drive thru please

I hate to admit it ,,,,,,,but,,,

there is alot of bombing that is not dissed by ATB.

As well as thank u 4 respecting the wall of fame...

On the walk around tip you'll see way more

DEBT mops than Borf.

hilarious to see STOE's st8 letter hallow on 7th

was jocked by slae on the other side of the trailer.

Originally posted by RIVERS@Jun 26 2005, 07:01 AM

I hate to admit it ,,,,,,,but,,,

there is alot of bombing that is not dissed by ATB.

As well as thank u 4 respecting the wall of fame...

On the walk around tip you'll see way more

DEBT mops than Borf.

hilarious to see STOE's st8 letter hallow on 7th

was jocked by slae on the other side of the trailer.

man, you need to stop kissing ass so much, it's annoying and border line pathetic