Spectrs single...

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. my girlfriends of the past have always found a way to talk to me as they are getting in a new relationship and say some shit like "yeah, james is taking me to blah blah blah" and at first i would ask "who is james?" you know.. because i was stupid. now i just answer like oh yeah, that's cool. and after while they'll be getting annoyed like "fuck, dont you want to know who james is" and thats when i say, not really, i dont care about you or what you do anymore.

cant hurt my feelings bitches, but i sure as fuck will hurt yours if you try to pull some shit like that.

iloveboxcars/using emoticons instead of emotions since 1993.

Guest spectr
there have been a rediculous amount of women coming up to me lately. infact, since the day i broke up with the last girl i've been getting propositioned like i'm the next brad pitt. but i havent taken any offers yet. i will soon though, i just like to play the waiting game.

I turn down women all the time, shit if i wanted to right now i could go get some, or get this hottie to drive out here from colorado to come make me feel better. But I don't, I have really picky tastes, and don't put out on the first date..

But yeah we are going to live together it looks like.. I am serious its going to be a amusing thread.. We are all going to sign the lease later tonight..

Guest spectr

lens would kill me.. no seriously lens would kill me in my sleep..

yeah man fuck it I need a place to live, and it allows me to be able to blow glass whenever i want without having to spend a grand on a new kiln and find studio space somewhere..

don't completely smother her, but definitely show how much she is appreciated.

even if it means you looking like a complete empty douche bag.

girls like it when guys make themselves look like douche bags...its the weirdest thing...

I prefer to be subtle douche... If I am really serious about a chick I see when she is going to a family thing find out where it is...get a dozen roses in a vase (vase is crucial, presentation is everything) Then go to where the function is going down aka families house... put them on the steps... call her up get into little convo (she will be like HEY! blah blah blah for a min then go Can I call you back I am with family right now) after that go no no wait I need you to do something really quick...she will ok but I am at a family party...go i just need you to walk to the front door...she walks out and goes "OMG OMG LOLERZZZ WHERE ARE YOU" the tears come in at this moment... just say no no you gotta do your thing have a good rest of the day...and hang up...

she brings flowers inside her whole family is like where did you get those?! the females swoon the guys are like are you kidding me what a douche...(all you gotta get in with is the females of the family and you are set...)

then wait for her to come over for teh secks..

Guest spectr
if i was anywhere near you i would knock you

unconscious so you couldnt sign that lease.

You would thank me later

you know I thank you for being willing to do that. Actually thats the sort of things i do to my friends, we actually duct taped a kid to a chair one night. His girl showed up at the house to find him duct taped in the chair and 6 of his friends not willing to let him leave with her.. she ended up leaving then they broke up. about a month after that he got back with her.. she has cheated on him for drugs.. we just kept telling him she was a skank but he was blinded by love..

so thank you man i really appreciate that from you.. I am thinking i should just go hook up with some chick i know in our bedroom that way she will just hate me and it will all be easier.. I doubt i am going to do it though..

take one for the team lens.

consider the option. My man spectr

crying himself to sleep with earplugs

while his x girlfriend who he appears

to still have feelings for is screaming

in ecstacy as she gets stuffed by some

asshole. The next morning the smell

of sex will have escaped her room and

poor spectr will be smelling defeat

and raw ass

Guest spectr

no way defy i am getting up there in age.. i wish i was still that young, i could get away with so much shit..

and isor357 if it comes to that there is going to be a thread about it don't worry.. her having sex with other people actually doesn't bother me that much.. now if she were to have sex in my bed on the other hand, well then i would have to get a bunch of sluts over for orgys in her room when she is at work and make sure to leave used condoms everywhere..

and no it didn't fuck me up..

DUDE wait till it happens...your gonna hear her headboard slamming against the other side of the wall seperating your rooms and your gonna flip!!! Grab a knife killing her and her SLAMMER in some OJ type rage shit...then your gonna turn on yourself realizing what you have done and kill yourself in the shower...

hey i would do the same thing...I mean if I had feelings and that shit happened brutally murdering would be my only way out...actually it seems to be my answer for everything these days...someone cuts me off while driving, some farts in the elevator, lady behind the counter puts to much sugar in my coffee...they all seem to be catching the knife...

Yeah I see your point, but.... what's up with the knife? My choose of weapon would be much nicer than some piece of edgy metal going through fabric and flesh. it's got such a cold, evil and nasty feel.

I'm more into blunt objects and firearms. they're more human ways to kill someone

Guest spectr

you know if i am ever going to go crazy and start killing people its going to be with a flame thrower so don't worry you will see it on the news.

I just don't see myself going crazy over some shit. Maybe crying myself to sleep in a dark corner of my room every night, opening a livejournal account and cutting myself, or something like that.

Though its more likely that I would just move out and find someone she hates to sublet.. I actually know a couple people that would work well..

you know i have been through this before, I got back together with one of my ex's and we lived together... shit was hectic shit flying around every night and us screaming at one another in different states of intoxacation..