CREATIVE YOUTH MOVEMENT

mesrockuno

i personaly think cym/che is doing good things in abq, nm... just let the haters hate. at lest this thread is not full of tags and mocks like most ov the shit thats posted. i hate to see that shit. i never gave props to " grease pencil control". get off the computer and werk on your style you herbs!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word plezo...here in burque i have seen no1 else get up as cym/che even on the reservation they rep....but we know haters thrive....its all good...these guys are doin theyre thing....mesr you can expect hate cause half of these fucks dont even paint...critics....get out there n do half the shit these guys have then talk some shit.......-lefto

aint nothin wrong with startin a cym fr8 thread, those dudes put in work.

and like that one dude said, when i clicked on a cym thread i expected to see cym.

self promo is graffiti. if you dont wanna see it dont look, if you respond to it then you look worse than a jock.

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh........

keep postin flicks!

your missing the point here mesuno, you know this is going to happen because the majority of us are elitist assholes. but the fact is, now when people see your work instead of thinking 'damn, i see that guy on these lines a lot' theyre going to think 'damn thats that moolie from 12oz who rides his own dick'.

your missing the point here mesuno, you know this is going to happen because the majority of us are elitist assholes. but the fact is, now when people see your work instead of thinking 'damn, i see that guy on these lines a lot' theyre going to think 'damn thats that moolie from 12oz who rides his own dick'.

i think phife dawg put it best when he said" if i dont say im the best well than who the hell will".

mesfreight05_2.jpg

mesermilyelorange.jpg

mespurplemil.jpg

throwcollage.jpg

mesrmil06_enihs2.jpg

CREATING YOUNG MOTHERS

just because you fucking idiots dont even know where New Mexico is doesnt mean it doesnt exist. these fools have been putting in work for a while now. and if you want to see big crews getting pushed, go to the other threads and jock peoples nuts with the rest of them.... :p

from nm to ny....

awoke1s.thumb.jpg.ff959b94752541f4aced2f8ecd83c76c.jpg

I dont see the big deal that the guy is posting his the work of him and his crew. No reason to threaten to go over the cats work because he is doing so

Ive never seen any of there work on the East Coast. See a few really nice pieces here. So thanks for sharing. Admittingly I prefer the randomness of what Im looking at but thats more because I like the excitement of perhaps seeing one of my trains. I also love to get caught off guard by other peoples work I dig. Thats me though...I will say it gets frustrating when you paint 30 burners in the last few months and see only two up here. Makes me wonder how many people actually see a particular piece that I do. So perhaps these cats are getting frustrated cause they are doing it.

There are not many threads a day...so a few crew threads with lots of pics are fine by me.